Dont hate us.......

I can see the leaking oil right now, while Rich's truck is to busy sweating horsepower.

Yeah cause all you posers could take the truck when it had a 6.0 in it right?:thankyou2::blahblah1::blahblah1::umno:

I'd rather pose with a truck that is capable of something then in one that...well you get the point.

good lookin truck actually got to see richs truck in terre haute had to walk to the gas station but well worth it

My truck is still slow.......... but it started out with the right engine.

trucks are looking REAL good! love the lowered look
msmiley1.gif

I'd rather pose with a truck that is capable of something then in one that...well you get the point.

OK, well when you trap at 110 MPH, then come talkin, cause thats what it did before the conversion. If its capable then do it, if its not well then that means my POS 6.0 owns you! LOL:poke::poke::Cheer:

Tim is feelin some anger towards the ford haters today.............

Would a hug help Tim?

Easy there Tim, I will come to texas and give you a friendly bear hug of friendship.

Anna, you know me better than that, I don't have anger issues, and no I don't need a hug. LOL

The fact is you guys are in the Ford performance talking smack about the 6.0, 7.3, and any other ford motor with vehicles that can't hang with the vast majority of the ford in this section. The fact that Richard swapped in the Cummins is awesome, and the most sensible, its hands down the better, more proven powerplant. But, for now, all I see are folks talking about the crappy fords that can't hang with most of them. That to me is called Irony! You hate on what you cannot beat. LOL

I'm not a complete ford hater anymore........ I've evolved. Plus a bunch of my friends have fords that are way badder than my lil truck.

And if I hate on what I can't beat then I must hate on EVERYTHING! LOL

I never once said I hated them, nor that I could beat them. When I have as much money into my truck as some Ford owners do then we'll talk. But being that everything done to the truck was when I was in school and working part time I'm happy with my 15.4.

I never once said I hated them, nor that I could beat them. When I have as much money into my truck as some Ford owners do then we'll talk. But being that everything done to the truck was when I was in school and working part time I'm happy with my 15.4.

A crew cab 6.0 can run 12's on a tune and some nitrous. Less than a grand! Probably the cheapest to run 12's out of any diesel on the market.

Congrats on the 15.4, there is nothing wrong with that in a big ass truck.

Nitrous tastes funny. The effects on making my hands bigger and flirting with a nurse made it fun though.

OK a crew cab with an SCT tune runs 13.4's on fuel. Thats 400.00 in upgrades!

Sweating HP? Sir that is a trans leak and an oil leak. And if you are behind it. Its a pinion seal leak. If you get the chance to get up next to it, its got a 5" hole that leaks charred fuel from the passenger side.

The conversion in that truck is first rate. I would almost consider that swap myself just for the valve cover. All the little extras like the badass little coolant tank. Hintity Hint Hint... Rich.

Back