Dont hate us.......

When I have as much money into my truck as some Ford owners do then we'll talk.

I'm simply busting your balls. But reality being what it is, the 6.0 might not be the best motor ever, but it makes a bunch of power with very little $$$. I would venture to guess that a cummins with $400.00 in it in aftermarket products can't hang with it. Cummins is the better powerplant for building the ultimate motor, but you can't compare the two for making big power for cheap.

I know I know, I'm just busting back. That's where the "some" came into effect. We all have better things to spend the money on but that wouldn't be fun and this gives us a way to stress our wives/girlfriends out.

I've got more than $400 into mine and am only at 15.4 with some poor tuning and stock timing. Reason I got the Cummins was the internals being able to hold up at higher hp, plus I love the sound.

Last edited:
All and all those are pretty trucks, I don't care about the bling bling how much power is that cummins putting down. Have u had it to the track? I need evidence that the cummins is in that ford. I could tell u what I've got but you can read it for u'r self. It should easly smoke that real ford next to it if u take the baby blue bottle from it. *bdh*

What was the numbers in the quarter for those 110 Trap speed. Was that in the 1\8th. How much drugs is that on?

My 110.3 trap speed was 2 years ago with the 6.0 on 1 stage of nitrous.
No...I haven't had it on a track since the conversion....there's this little thing called life getting in the way.
When I do...I'm sure it'll be all over this site. I don't hide anything.
If you need to see the motor in the truck...look in my gallery.

Oh yea...as far as power from the Cummins....from reading your sig....it makes more than yours. LOL

What was the faetest pass the 6.0 made before it let go? The 110.3 at ??? in the 1/4

You might have a bad curse issue with dropping the cummins in that. My little 62 have has hurt some twin guys feelings before so don't knock my power i'm just gifted, by the way still waiting for if that was in the quarter?

It was a low 13....had a top notch 2.5 60'. LOL
What does it matter what the truck did 2 years ago with a completly different motor anyway ? Drugs or not...110+ shows it was making decent power.
A 12.6 @ 104 is good for a 4wd....throw it in 2wd and see what happens. :poke:

Everyone always forgets the cost of the truck!:doh:

Yeah but your paying for the truck not the motor. You pay a premium for nice stuff. Please don't even try saying that the body style in the ford, and the interior is not hands down above anything else out there.

I need evidence that the cummins is in that ford.

Have you actually been to this site before? Its probably the most well known conversion out. Wait, I just read your name, OKEE, it all makes sense now. LOL:poke:

Yeah but your paying for the truck not the motor. You pay a premium for nice stuff. Please don't even try saying that the body style in the ford, and the interior is not hands down above anything else out there.

Agreed! I bought a dodge because it has a cummins in it. If cummins would of come in a ford than I would be a ford owner.:ft:

And thats what 99% of folks say! I would love to have a cummins, but I am more than happy with my powerstroke.....for now!

I personally don't like the Ford bodystyle.......... As far as outside looks the d-max would be my choice.

Have you actually been to this site before? Its probably the most well known conversion out. Wait, I just read your name, OKEE, it all makes sense now. LOL:poke:

No now, it all makes sense. I don't care to waste money on converting or to read about it. But it makes sense why they would switch motors, if i owned a shi*.0:badidea: You bet that would be the first thing on my list. Sure I could stick a short school bus body on my frame and make it fast. This is a ford Comp & Perfo. section, not to gloat about cummins. If u wanted to go fast without drugs should have bought the right truck to begin with. Die hard dodge, D-max are nice too.:Cheer:

Like that ford on the left with the little cummins emblem.

What kind of monkey poo is that to ask me if i've ever been to this sight before, Wanna Race, because around here thats how we shut people up. I'll put mine in 2wd if gain a couple of thousand pounds.:kick:

Last edited:
No now, it all makes sense. I don't care to waste money on converting or to read about it. But it makes sense why they would switch motors, if i owned a shi*.0:badidea: You bet that would be the first thing on my list. Sure I could stick a short school bus body on my frame and make it fast. This is a ford Comp & Perfo. section, not to gloat about cummins. If u wanted to go fast without drugs should have bought the right truck to begin with. Die hard dodge, D-max are nice too.:Cheer:

Like that ford on the left with the little cummins emblem.

Wow, if you compare every thing I've ever said about Fords to this dudes rant, I don't sound *****y or biased at all!
Keep talkin Okee, you're makin me look good!

Rich's truck = sexier than the other one FYI

Kick the tires and lite the fires. Hey Skintback u reading this. I know u got some input too. I left out the <you> in gain a couple of thousand.

Last edited: