Dont hate us.......

Like I said early The grow'm big in Texas:hehe: How do u get over 600hp and only run a 13.4?

I getting confused what truck are u wanting to race me with. too many guys trying me i confuse easy.:bang

Pay attention now....
The lowered black truck..which is mine...ran a low 13 at over 110 mph 2 years ago when it had a 6.0 in it.
The same truck...which is still mine...now has a fully built twin turbo 04 common rail Cummins in it with a full billet 48re trans behind it.

I'm in Florida fo a few weeks with that truck and it's me wanting to race you in said truck.

Get it now ?

So...since you came into a thread that was about cosmetics and turned it into a thread about motors and such.....either put up or shut up as they say.

Pay attention now....
The lowered black truck..which is mine...ran a low 13 at over 110 mph 2 years ago when it had a 6.0 in it.
The same truck...which is still mine...now has a fully built twin turbo 04 common rail Cummins in it with a full billet 48re trans behind it.

I'm in Florida fo a few weeks with that truck and it's me wanting to race you in said truck.

Get it now ?

So...since you came into a thread that was about cosmetics and turned it into a thread about motors and such.....either put up or shut up as they say.

Since I'm in the neighborhood I'll race ya also but we aren't racing for the land speed record. Just a quarter mile.

I was in Ft Lauderdale last weekend and I'll be in Orlando both this weekend and the weekend of the 5th at OSW.
I'm in Tampa during the week.
If you wanna run in public...we run from a roll.
If you wanna do it on the track I'll find some slicks.

Results will be the same either way....you know where to find me.
Your 12 means nothing to me....and 104 mph is laughable at best.

From a roll man are we trying to push start my sons go cart or are we racing.

From a roll man are we trying to push start my sons go cart or are we racing.

I posted both where I am and where I'll be over the next month. I ain't hard to find.
You're where again ?
All the Florida videos I see are roll races on the street...I thought y'all liked that 3 honks then go crap ?

No Sir, Rolling start is to jump start a stick, not to race. StockHP says it all. I'm in Okeechobee.

I posted both where I am and where I'll be over the next month. I ain't hard to find.
You're where again ?
All the Florida videos I see are roll races on the street...I thought y'all liked that 3 honks then go crap ?

I'm around Lake Okeechobee also you know the big lake pretty easy to find. We have a little stretch of country road marked off and a third party usually throws the lights.

StockHP....same guy that can only muster 105 mph in a stripped down dmax ?
I am cowering in fear here guys.....LOL

Like I said...OSW on Oct 5th. Ther's a bunch of us going....Sunday Funday or something like that I think it's called.
Should give y'all plenty of time to strip those 500 hp butter knives down some more to come take a stab at my loaded .45. :poke: :hehe:

Y'all are 2 hours south...I'm ~2 hours west....so no crying about travelling.

StockHP....same guy that can only muster 105 mph in a stripped down dmax ?
I am cowering in fear here guys.....LOL

Like I said...OSW on Oct 5th. Ther's a bunch of us going....Sunday Funday or something like that I think it's called.
Should give y'all plenty of time to strip those 500 hp butter knives down some more to come take a stab at my loaded .45. :poke: :hehe:

I'm a little faster now I'm sure if I put my truck in 2WD I can muster 110 mph pretty easy.

Well...I'm not the typical south Florida guy that thinks he has 600 HP.
I'm a Texas boy that KNOWS he has well over.

Is that what they told when you picked it from the shop or you got some sheets to share with us