Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you afford it? Did you get that big tax check for havin kids and go and blow it on a smoke switch for your truck that is broke? You should of spent that money on your kids man

Nope! I spent that money on a cam, pump work and head work.. :hehe:.. I've got three BABIES! wtf do you want me to buy for them? a few YFZ450's? :hehe:

You keep spouting off on subjects you know absolutely nothing about.. I'm interested to hear what you come up with next.

707. That's my area code and also the number of posts in this thread.
I tried reading it, but had more fun watching paint dry.

on edit: There were 707 posts at the time I started to type this, but by the time I hit "submit" it flew up to retarded numbers, so yeah, this is ridiculous.

Why aren't we just a princesse? Isn't there a kitchen that's empty right now?

Mr computer fairy look it up since your so smart. And the fiat is my daddys sorry. And couldent you tell in the pictures of when you was stalking my accounts on the internet that im not handicapped? Geeze man i can pop a wheelie on my 49cc moped how many handicaped kids can do that? Theres no "land lease" i rent from some farmers that were friends with up the road i could post a copy of all my checks that went through for the year that totaled around $115k but i
wouldent want you to know everything about me

now its daddies huh? every other post on it you said it was yours

sorry the finger up the nose threw me off

yep we already seen the pics of that....gooooooooo speed racer!

once again you prove yourself to be a moron...no land lease because you dont lease land!

115K LMFAO OMG you made my fat belly about burst here!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to know more about you....you already proved yourself to be a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why aren't we just a princesse? Isn't there a kitchen that's empty right now?

Lmao! It's Princess, try spell check once in a while.

And yes actually the kitchen is empty. Wanna know why? It's taking a break from the 6 days I stand it in busting my ass to make cookies that go flying across the country and end up at TS for everyone who's worthy, to have one.

Isn't there a village missing it's idiot right now? Maybe you and Holmes could car....err, tricycle pool together ;)

Lmao! It's Princess, try spell check once in a while.

And yes actually the kitchen is empty. Wanna know why? It's taking a break from the 6 days I stand it in busting my ass to make cookies that go flying across the country and end up at TS for everyone who's worthy, to have one.

Isn't there a village missing it's idiot right now? Maybe you and Holmes could car....err, tricycle pool together ;)

You ramblings made no real point. But it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.