Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comments are weak. you run out of material in your book there kiddo? I have my own pro street truck. you have have just a couple of $20 *****s.

I'm not worried. You will be getting serial railed buy bubba by the time TS gets here.

I'd like one just so I could see what they're about

lol They're good. Come find me at TS and you're welcome to one. Even with the twigs and berries Gene swears are in them, they're delicious.

It's Rich and Tim's fault.... they legally snuck into my truck lookin for them a few years back lol

lol They're good. Come find me at TS and you're welcome to one. Even with the twigs and berries Gene swears are in them, they're delicious.

It's Rich and Tim's fault.... they legally snuck into my truck lookin for them a few years back lol

good lord... If there are twigs and berry's in those things. I'd imagine Gene would jump on those things like I do with cake..

good lord... If there are twigs and berry's in those things. I'd imagine Gene would jump on those things like I do with cake..

lol no... he's scared of the twigs n berries. They're not REALLY twigs n berries. They're coconut and dried cranberries. He calls 'em twigs n berries lol. There are not any other type of greenery or weeds in them lol in case anyone is wondering. And somehow, they go phenomenally well with beer at 3am.

I cant believe the stupid in this thread!

Holmesfarm,,, quit,, just quit... you obviously dont do much of the farming on your dads farm, it is very obvious. I believe that you are a poser. Why do I say this, well for one, if you paid out 115k in land rent, you would be paying more than 10k in taxes. If you paid 115k in land rent you had better be making almost 2 million a year (gross) off of that land. I know farming, done it my whole life. I made less than what you supposedly paid in land rent and I still paid almost 30k in taxes.

MrDiesel,,,, seriously, WTF. Get a life. If I were closer I would smack you, drugs and all that ****. You dont even deserve a keyboard. And if you want a truck to pick on, Id be glad to oblige. Everyone knows that Roachies truck isnt running, and even if it was he isnt in that range.... but hey, Id be glad to step in. In my world there isnt room for guys like you

Sorry to all the other members, but I just couldnt help myself, I read the last few pages, and I just felt I had to put my 2 cents in

actually it was me and tim !! and yes, they're good, even melted!

Yeah.... that makes sense LOL the tattoo's all blended together.

I had one guy take the bag at the end of the day, with the crumbs, and pour them in a cup with milk and eat them like cereal... That cracked me up. They've even been eaten with red drink too.

I can't take the credit for them, the magic comes from the diesel. lol

Bookmark...like in a book...which this should be made into one.

I needed a place to remind me where to start reading tomorrow night.

Wow. Damn man. A crack at my hp level. Gee. How will my ego ever recover? :doh:

I hope your at least gonna be the groom in the wedding in the state pen.

Yup and all he's gonna hear on the honeymoon is "Come over here and suck your wifes d@*k b***h"!

WOW I go to work and miss 10 pages what the hell this just keeps getting better HOMO just leave as many have told you and MR.Douche you as well.

Bookmark...like in a book...which this should be made into one.

One day we will see one of those 3 a.m. infomercials with a salesmen from Britannica, offering a great deal on the complete set of Encyclopedias, but as an added bonus, this thread will be bound and covered in matching hardback, with the spline entitled "Douche-baggery"

Jason im still wondering why you wont reply about the nozzles??? Where can you get 90hp DDP's for $550 new??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you know the right people you can get 90hp or 120hp nozzles for much much less than $550

nah doesnt take a tip off the iceburg from banging your daughter while your mutt watched.

:hehe:

pics or it never happened.

How many kids do you know that can drive a 85 international semi when there 8?

i learned to drive on a 65 kenworth longnose 13 speed at 7, with a 48 foot trailer and could run the double stick u model mack by 9!

You wish you had 1/100th the class that woman did and could attract the amount of men she does.

he will be attracting many men in jail. theyll just be big, black and go by bubba!

:eek:wned::eek:wned:

Status
Not open for further replies.