Double Overtime

Yeah, I just picked up the DP rag too and read through the article. Pretty cool stuff.

TurboS.

I think Diesel power made a mistake to about 100,000 magazines by not putting double Over time on the COVER.

Lets See, Tube truck racing that sounds like a gasser, or a one of a kind,1500 hp smoking PSD FORD sled puller.

They would have sold out.

Twin HX-82's, Schied built V-Pump, 1/4" Thick stainless headers, Rear Dana 70 with 60 steering ends on it up front, Etc. Etc. This truck is worthy of a cover shot in many ways I have yet to see it in person but I can't wait too. I look at it this way if their was a wall to climb or a slide to slide down to get into truck pulling most choose the slide with the rest, but he took the road less traveled and went up the wall! Not that any of it is easy but he just stands out in my opinion! :bow:
Brandon

Hey guys, I wrote the article. Ben's truck is for sure one of the baddest out there, wait till he gets the chassis dialed in! He's already up there on power. What I liked about the truck is that his creatvity just didn't stop, through the whole truck there was some part to make it lighter, stronger, or have more power, not just the obscene engine. He and Van Haisley also stayed after the Texas meet was over and a lot of people had cleared out so I could shoot some pics of the truck. Real nice guys.

JQmile said:
Hey guys, I wrote the article. Ben's truck is for sure one of the baddest out there, wait till he gets the chassis dialed in! He's already up there on power. What I liked about the truck is that his creatvity just didn't stop, through the whole truck there was some part to make it lighter, stronger, or have more power, not just the obscene engine. He and Van Haisley also stayed after the Texas meet was over and a lot of people had cleared out so I could shoot some pics of the truck. Real nice guys.

Nice write up, but why isn't it on the cover?? Who cares about the Banks truck, but then again he pays for your magazine.

Good thing Ben went through with the 7.3 because it is definitely one of a kind. I can't wait to see it in person either.

Sledpuller said:
I think Diesel power made a mistake to about 100,000 magazines by not putting double Over time on the COVER.

Ditto, maybe they can get it on the cover of Ford Truck world.

BBD

Thanks guys, as for Double OT not being on the cover, the lighting was horrible, and a lot of the pictures were in the dark or in shadows. Cover shot has to be 100% crisp and clear to work. Didn't have any pics like that of OT, and plus the Banks truck has generated a ton of interest, even if a lot of it (on here anyhow) is negative. Let's keep the thread on the topic of Ben's truck, he put a lot of hard work into it.

JQmile said:
Hey guys, I wrote the article.
You writtened it? I thought it had some Smilin' Bob flair! LOL

ON EDIT:

Nice use of the term "Badonkadonk" in a diesel magazine :woohoo:

BTT-
The Double OT truck is the poo-poo. A few years back when I started hearing of this insane PSD being built at TFS, I thought "that beyotch is gonna be the cats ass when they get it lined out............."

Yep.

Hey, I like radical stuff, what can I say? You're talking about someone who once had a nitrous'd big block for his "daily driver" LOL

JQmile said:
Hey, I like radical stuff, what can I say? You're talking about someone who once had a nitrous'd big block for his "daily driver" LOL

Nothing wrong with that......... other than the gassrer trash part LOL

the 1st gen makes up for it though!

Timbeaux38 said:
Nothing wrong with that......... other than the gassrer trash part LOL

the 1st gen makes up for it though!

Just you wait! :evil

Only reason I even picked the rag up was I saw 1500 horse Powerstroke on the cover. Didnt even have to look I knew it was Double OT

i think and im sure that many others wouldnt care if the pic of DOT was at night that truck reguardless of what it is is BADD A$$ and i personally wounldnt care if a 3 yr old took the pic. i guess to me its not that big a deal for the pic to be perfect id still read the mag
just my 2 cents