Double Overtime

Hyde said:
Only reason I even picked the rag up was I saw 1500 horse Powerstroke on the cover. Didnt even have to look I knew it was Double OT

Yeah, "which 1500 horsepower powerstroke?" Isn't exactly a question that comes to mind LOL

Although I have heard of another Ford that has a belt driven p-pump or sumpthin.

JQmile said:
Yeah, "which 1500 horsepower powerstroke?" Isn't exactly a question that comes to mind LOL

Although I have heard of another Ford that has a belt driven p-pump or sumpthin.

I don't think that it is belt driven, pretty sure that it is gear driven. But it is a p-pump. Maybe you should put it on the front of your mag.:rockwoot:

so, i have looked everywhere and cannot find any info on tfs performance. Can anyone help me out with this, phone number, website, ect?

What a great write up on an awesome truck. I think I have some video of it pulling at Indy. I should get my interwebby game up and post that beatch. That thing is sweet, although I had no idea of how deep the sweetness ran until I read that article.
Jason, I can understand about the pics/quality thing. 1 thing that struck me about the Banks shoot was the high quality pics, can tell it was staged just right. Great job!

Yea TFS is in vallonia, IN. He primarily builds gasser engines. Does some diesels from time to time.