Dr. Performance Cetane Boost-R *FREE*

Dr. Performance has a new fuel additive that is not yet available for purchase. If anyone is interested in a FREE BOTTLE of our Cetane Boost-R just post your address and it will be shipped to you in about 25 days when it comes out. We have done dyno testing and weeks of R&D and now we want YOUR opinion. It is stronger than anything on the market right now and we can boost your cetane level by up to 12 points! Let us know what you will use it for whether your a racer, sled puller, or a daily driver.

How bout we pm you the address...I'm not so sure I want my address over the web

Im interested too, I am a racer with over 1000 hp. But there again I dont think I would like my address out for general viewing

Kevin

have any of these been sent out yet. cant wait to try it...

jeremie

have we heard any word on this stuff. has it been sent, in the process, i guess i...all hell never mind. im sure people would have been talking about it by now...

well, we have got some bottles in now. They are just generic 8 oz aluminum bottles. We gave a bunch out at the race, We are still filling the rest and it will be going out asap.

Please don't bash the vendors in their own forums.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
im not bashing. Just asking. i didnt feel like typing out a whole paragraph so i gave up at the begining of it. is there a problem with that????????

im not bashing. Just asking. i didnt feel like typing out a whole paragraph so i gave up at the begining of it. is there a problem with that????????
um firemed....nummit edited that post....so latinaf350 musta said some bad stuff about Dr.P

i ran the stuff and noticed a a gain in power and less smoke.... granted i over added LOL

Oh ok, thanks, i honestly almost told him to p-off and im a pretty easy going guy.

Can you really add to much of this stuff. I just figured it would be like the power serve. Sometimes at a race ill add a whole jug of that stuff..

Just in case my address got lost.

Jeremie Cutter
70 Tinker Rd
Vevay In. 47043

its not adding too much more like puttin too much in cuz it only does a certain amount of work and doesnt get any higher