Drag comp vs. Adrenaline vs. Redline box...same dyno, same truck, same day!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I just bought a Drag comp version 10.8 & I am heading to the dyno this saturday to see which box is putting it down. I plan on running the Drag on 5x4 first run. Second run, Adrenaline Dyno tune [or whichever Quad tells me to run], 3rd run, Redline 93% with Drag comp on timing. Any early bets which box will prevail?

I don't know but that is badazz that you are doing it. Make sure there are some vids of this.

I'm gonna say the Quad, but the redline/comp will probably bring more

I don't know but that is badazz that you are doing it. Make sure there are some vids of this.

I'm gonna say the Quad, but the redline/comp will probably bring more

My best numbers last time I dynoed were 534hp corrected, 562hp uncorrected running Redline/Adrenaline Stack. I have since switched from 62/71/14 to 64/71/14 [as you knowLOL]. I'm kinda wondering what the turbo swap has done for my numbers? I might try the Adr/Redline stack on the same settings instead of the Edge? What you guys think?

My ADR dynod +8 HP over my Drag Comp on the same day within thirty minutes of each other.

You have dyno sheets? I'd like to post all of the info possible on this thread.

I do, but they could be on one of five computers and probably not easily found. :doh: I believe I sent Quad the graphs so I'll check my work email tomorrow.

I want opinions, which box do you guys think should be used for timing when running the redline box?

Id say the drag comp/ redline. You should try and work something out with the dyno op and see if he can cut you a deal on a few more runs for testing purposes so you can do all combos.

smarty, and IMO u may get better results with lower % on RL, dont run near that on chases truck

Id say the drag comp/ redline. You should try and work something out with the dyno op and see if he can cut you a deal on a few more runs for testing purposes so you can do all combos.

I'll ask, but I am kinda in a rush as it is. The dyno starts at 9am & I gotta be back home before 11:30 to take my son trick or treating. LOL

smarty, and IMO u may get better results with lower % on RL, dont run near that on chases truck

My truck runs best on 93%, I've tried them all. 72% & up. I have already dynoed this setting & others.