Drag comp vs. Adrenaline vs. Redline box...same dyno, same truck, same day!

RowJ picked up like 60hp going from the TST COMP/Smarty stack to an ADR. I don't think an EZ will make that much of a difference.

I'm a idiot when it comes to dyno charts. What do you mean I'm up/down?
I meant that your the peaks of your dyno graphs show that the new adrenaline pull was down 5 hp and up 100 ft/lbs from your previous posted results of the redline/ adrenaline stack when you look at the uncorrected numbers. IMO its the only way to compare dynojet sheets. I could post the numbers, but you've got some new results which look great.

redline comp and my truck was plus 98 horse power from the push of that red button

I meant that your the peaks of your dyno graphs show that the new adrenaline pull was down 5 hp and up 100 ft/lbs from your previous posted results of the redline/ adrenaline stack when you look at the uncorrected numbers. IMO its the only way to compare dynojet sheets. I could post the numbers, but you've got some new results which look great.

Oh, gotcha. Lets also remember that I was running Smarty stacked with ADR the last time I dynoed. This time was Adrenaline by itself.

Oh, gotcha. Lets also remember that I was running Smarty stacked with ADR the last time I dynoed. This time was Adrenaline by itself.

Did you ever do drag comp and smarty on the dyno? Curious as that will be my combo. Going to be sending back my comp and having it updated. SInce the parts I am getting are somewhat close to yours Just curious where I might end up power wise.

Did you ever do drag comp and smarty on the dyno? Curious as that will be my combo. Going to be sending back my comp and having it updated. SInce the parts I am getting are somewhat close to yours Just curious where I might end up power wise.

Adding Smarty makes you lose 20-30hp on the dyno.

Would almost say i would get rid of it. but, it is nice to correct my tire size and trouble codes.