Drag comp vs. Adrenaline vs. Redline box...same dyno, same truck, same day!

What size injectors are you running? This was fuel only no water right? SO pump as well I hope.

Did Matt make it home? Congrats on the numbers.

Thanks Kevin, congrats to you as well....I'm just lucky you felt like taking it easy on me.LOL Matt made it home fine, truck is down for the year & he will be back with a P-pump in the spring.

Awesome numbers, looking to get an adrenaline in a couple of weeks hope I can make numbers like that at Beans dyno day in Dec. Again congrats on the good numbers.

Congratulations Jamie, 600+ is no small feat with a VP44.

I also want to point out to the general public that here is yet another example of a 64mm compressor turbo making 600+. And correct me if I'm wrong but JLent didn't drive across the country to the West Coast to make 600+ either!!!

Congratulations Jamie, 600+ is no small feat with a VP44.

I also want to point out to the general public that here is yet another example of a 64mm compressor turbo making 600+. And correct me if I'm wrong but JLent didn't drive across the country to the West Coast to make 600+ either!!!

Thanks man.

this is a very informational thread. why do you think the redline had such low numbers?

congrads jamie on the 600 and the info. this info sealed the deal on what box that I am going to run. :rockwoot:

this is a very informational thread. why do you think the redline had such low numbers?

I think it is because I needed to play with the settings. I only had the drive there [about 10 miles] to figure out which settings to run. I might have had the Redline set a little high & overfueling.

:clap::clap: Good job Jamie!! Congrats!!

what setting was the redline on?

i keep on seeing all these 64s going 600 hp. makes me wonder if i have an extra turbo and a bunch of pipes for nothing. i wish the adr worked this good on my truck. great numbers

i keep on seeing all these 64s going 600 hp. makes me wonder if i have an extra turbo and a bunch of pipes for nothing. i wish the adr worked this good on my truck. great numbers

I'll trade ya turbo setups & you can find out. LOL

I told ya I wanted a 64, this just confirms it, my twins are coming out soon, maybe I can do a trade with some one , hint hintLOL. Your numbers are great, especially on Mach 5s, I got 602 on Mach 6s and a SB66 and im sure your combo is easier to drive than mine was, now what box feels better as far as driveability? my drag omp was smoother than my ADR was.

What do you have for twins blkram?

Also, awesome numbers Jamie and thanks for the help on CF. I'm hoping to dyno my ADR with the 150s here in a couple weeks on the 2000, 3000, comp, and dyno tunes to see the diffs. I'll keep everyone updated as well.

That is truly badass Jamie, even when everybody was trashing on the ADR you and I always stuck to Quads perserverence and kept ours! Glad I did:woohoo:

My ADR dynod +8 HP over my Drag Comp on the same day within thirty minutes of each other.

I just got back from dyno day.

The Drag/Redline made 544hp/1054lbft

The Drag comp on 5x5 made 600hp/1123lbft

The Adrenaline [dyno tune] made 607hp/1141lbft ...[+7hp/+18lbft over comp]:rockwoot:

Our numbers are about the same then. A 7-8 hp gain with the ADR.