Drag comp vs. Adrenaline vs. Redline box...same dyno, same truck, same day!

lent
i just got my ddp 250 comp injectors in took out the 125 bullydogs
i also switched my 62-71 14 turbo out for the 64-71-14 special.
i can say it made hella difference with the box off,its almost funny.
it has really good manners and wont go above 1200 wot programmer off.

only ran it on a 2000 tune 1800 stretch 9 timing on kill for a short time.
it was wet and dark so i couldnt tell what was going on
it does run at almost 50psi i think

what should i run for saturday
i dont wanna over fuel it?

I got a smarty on my truck right now and i'm wanted to switch to the redline. did anybody notice a big difference between the two?

not trying to thread jack in any way but i dynod 330hp with out the edge comp on and then 453 with it on 5x5 so my money is on the edge drag comp. thats 123hp more!!!

Injectors determine the % of what the RL should b , funny monster mike said with the wright size injector u dont need his pump

lent
i just got my ddp 250 comp injectors in took out the 125 bullydogs
i also switched my 62-71 14 turbo out for the 64-71-14 special.
i can say it made hella difference with the box off,its almost funny.
it has really good manners and wont go above 1200 wot programmer off.

only ran it on a 2000 tune 1800 stretch 9 timing on kill for a short time.
it was wet and dark so i couldnt tell what was going on
it does run at almost 50psi i think

what should i run for saturday
i dont wanna over fuel it?

You gonna make me look silly Marc? I'm waiting for Quad to let me know which tune to run. I told him I want the highest dyno tune he has, don't care if it surges through the roof. I will let you know what he says bud.

Injectors determine the % of what the RL should b , funny monster mike said with the wright size injector u dont need his pump

I agree 100%. I've said it before, it is all about balance. My truck is way underfueled on the sledpulling track compared to the guys I pull with, but I have been keeping up quite well.

curious what tune he is gonna send you or tell you to use. That 70% 4k tune you sent me is still kicking A$$. Smoothest and stoutest tune I have run, just don't have any roller time with it!

curious what tune he is gonna send you or tell you to use. That 70% 4k tune you sent me is still kicking A$$. Smoothest and stoutest tune I have run, just don't have any roller time with it!

The Redline had 44hp more than the 70% tune last time I dynoed. I know the Adrenaline can take it, but I only have 1 shot to do it this time.

Not bad. Ive been wanting to get a dyno for the day too. I have a slew of boxes and injectors here to try out to.

Good numbers.

not trying to thread jack in any way but i dynod 330hp with out the edge comp on and then 453 with it on 5x5 so my money is on the edge drag comp. thats 123hp more!!!

I am curious to see what the diffrent boxes will do. I have been on the dyno twice here recently and I did 350hp with no box and then 530hp with the dyno tune then on a diffrent dyno it did 350 again with no box and 550hp with the comp tune. I think the Adrenaline will beat the Comp but the Redline will probably give it a good run. Also I gained 6hp going from timing #8 to #10. Cant wait to hear the results.

I am curious to see what the diffrent boxes will do. I have been on the dyno twice here recently and I did 350hp with no box and then 530hp with the dyno tune then on a diffrent dyno it did 350 again with no box and 550hp with the comp tune. I think the Adrenaline will beat the Comp but the Redline will probably give it a good run. Also I gained 6hp going from timing #8 to #10. Cant wait to hear the results.

I know the new Adrenaline 4k box feels stronger than the Redline on the street. I'm gonna take a guess & say redline/adrenaline will be very close in hp. I think the Drag comp will fall about 30hp short. Judging by seat of my panties.

Back