Drag truck for sale

Nope.
Honestly I was just getting into it but the west coast nhrda race scenario these days is pretty limited.

I'll take the money. You can keep the mouth. Either make a offer or STFU. Thanks:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Nope.
Honestly I was just getting into it but the west coast nhrda race scenario these days is pretty limited.

I'll take the money. You can keep the mouth. Either make a offer or STFU. Thanks:beer:

Awful hostel! I don't want to make a offer just window shopping! And if i did want to make a offer i sure as h3ll wouldnt buy anytging from you with your chitty attitude. :kick: glws i guess

Awful hostel! I don't want to make a offer just window shopping! And if i did want to make a offer i sure as h3ll wouldnt buy anytging from you with your chitty attitude. :kick: glws i guess

I really don't have time for the forum business as usual. If you have a question then ask it. The truck is fairly well known on the west coast.
Like I said I don't have time for BS. No offense but if you waste my time don't expect to get a sunshiny answer. Theres hundreds of posts that are flaming at this very moment. Go check em out.
Btw if you are shopping for a drag truck this is the best deal in the country right now, Regardless of whos selling it. Your buying a truck not my sunny disposition.thanks for looking:beer:

Full spec sheet tomorrow.

For sale adds like this are about as worthless as my wife's fat cousin. Claiming over 60k invested without a detailed parts list, specs on engine build, good pictures, specs on the rest of the driveline, name of builder, and some good video of a few passes at the local track makes about as much sense as picking your nose with hedge trimmers.
Add to that your piss-poor attitude and grammatical errors and I can't help but wonder if it's a legitimate add at all.
On the flip side, it would appear to be a nice truck and trailer combo, put a little more time and effort into the add and maybe it'll move. For what it's worth, glws.

:pop:

Btw if you are shopping for a drag truck this is the best deal in the country right now, Regardless of whos selling it. Your buying a truck not my sunny disposition.thanks for looking:beer:

I wouldn't be to sure of that...i've seen better deals laying around then this one. Trucks that actually have time slips and video, nearly $10K in spare parts etc...

I've seen craigslist ads better than this. When you want to sell something it is best to give as much info as possible. Looks pretty....from the 2 photos. GLWS.

I wouldn't be to sure of that...i've seen better deals laying around then this one. Trucks that actually have time slips and video, nearly $10K in spare parts etc...

Lets see a link.

I really don't have time for the forum business as usual. If you have a question then ask it. The truck is fairly well known on the west coast.
Like I said I don't have time for BS. No offense but if you waste my time don't expect to get a sunshiny answer. Theres hundreds of posts that are flaming at this very moment. Go check em out.

I woukdnt give a guy like you the satisfaction of having any of my money.

A guy like me? Lol! What are you my therapist?

A guy like me? Lol! What are you my therapist?

No i wouldnt accept you if iwas a therapist.... i would diagnose you to far gone!!! Lmao :lolly: bif:Cheer:

But seriously all bs aside Glws!

Last edited:
That video is from 2012.. any of the fresh engine or updated time slips since then?

Heading down to the shop here in a few. I'll have some photos and videos up this evening. Thanks for the intrest.

No i wouldnt accept you if iwas a therapist.... i would diagnose you to far gone!!! Lmao :lolly: bif:Cheer:

But seriously all bs aside Glws!

Nice one:beer:
Thanks!

I would love to have this truck!

But my bank account laughed at me when I put in the request..LOL

Back