Dual cp3's in workstock

Haha there 1000hp in northern ky so 750 is the norm,

If you guys had the proper tools its easy to check a pump to determine if it's 12mm or 13 , but nobody has the balls anymore to protest they just get on the Internet and cry about it

2.5 is considered the workstock class according to BOB rules though correct? The trucks I'm talking about are factory frame turbos of some sort just crammed with huge 68+ mm compressor wheels in them. To me the killer is the fact that you need to pull the motor out of your Duramax to put in Carrillos to be able to compete. To combat this our area started a "farmstock" class at select events. OEM unmodified charger in any way shape or form, no tractions bars or rear end suspension mods whatsoever. Very boring class to watch but it truly levels the playing field. There's a huge gap between our farmstock and workstock trucks, whereas some of our workstock trucks can bump up and only get beat by a 2.5 truck by around 20 feet or so.

So your club has a "FarmStock", WorkStock, AND a 2.5 class?? Sou ds like too many lower classes spreading the pool of trucks around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So your club has a "FarmStock", WorkStock, AND a 2.5 class?? Sou ds like too many lower classes spreading the pool of trucks around

But that's the only classes they pull.... No 2.6/3.0

I would say allow the dual pumps. You are limiting the power by the air..... Might as well open the rules up a little for reliability, especially for the amount of trucks that are for sale/or done pulling up in that area.....

But it doesn't matter...... The people that cry the loudest will get their way.

Then get rid of 2.5, make a 2.6 (or 3.0 smoothbore) national rule class where you can run 2 cp3s. Then they'll still have a farm stock, and workstock class as the feeder classes then the larger class for those who want the dual cp3s. And more power. Rather than pushing the class further away from the class below it just jump.

And if your 2.5 allows dual cp3 and that's what you want to do. MOVE UP A CLASS. I've seen too many trucks and classes be killed because the pullers inside of them keep pushing the rules to conform to them and don't want to take a chance at moving up a class.

The 2.6/3.0/3.6 wtf ever they are now will never happen in this area because there aren't enough farmers with too much money/self employed people. The point I'm trying to make is that a workstock truck is still able to be driven on the street (or should be). A 2.5 truck will never be driven on the street. Why not ditch the big money stroker cp3's that like to explode their internals going down the road for a set of much cheaper dual stockers that will be way more reliable?

If you think you need that much fuel in workstock then that's your own problem. At that point you obviously haven't done your research and are making your truck unreliable for absolutely no reason.

Someone can put on a 14mm single on so in the grand scheme of things why does it even matter!? You have x amount of air to work with, if you think you need 2 12mm pumps worth of fuel good luck to you because you won't be able to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't start bashing farmers on here.
This. and it sounds like you're just looking for someone to agree with you. And 2.5 trucks are most certainly streetable. If you want 2 cp3s move up a class. Don't force a class to conform to your wants

streetable= ones opinion on what the definition of streetable is. some 2.5 trucks could be street driven some not. so IMO to protect the greater good of the pullers, dual cp3s should not be in workstock. there are arguments both ways on dual cp3s that have valid points, but lines have to be drawn somewhere.

The 2.6/3.0/3.6 wtf ever they are now will never happen in this area because there aren't enough farmers with too much money/self employed people.

:umno:

Strange. We have a 2.5 and a 2.6 class, along with a 4wd Mod class and pretty sure we don't have hardly any farmers. Just motivated hard working people. I think this is a sore excuse. Your info says you live in Ohio, you're trying to tell me theres not enough trucks to make a 2.6 class? I live in Connecticut and theres a dozen in this little commie state. Why is that? Because our pulling organization made a class for us.

Strange. We have a 2.5 and a 2.6 class, along with a 4wd Mod class and pretty sure we don't have hardly any farmers. Just motivated hard working people. I think this is a sore excuse. Your info says you live in Ohio, you're trying to tell me theres not enough trucks to make a 2.6 class? I live in Connecticut and theres a dozen in this little commie state. Why is that? Because our pulling organization made a class for us.

The biggest class we have is 2.5, any 2.6s or 3.0s that might be in the area will not come to any local fairs because they're too busy with PPL and the much bigger payouts. There is no point for us to even make a 2.6 class when we would be lucky if one truck would show up and the rest would be the same 2.5's that bump up, Connecticut is over 1000 miles from the majority of the PPL Hooks therefore you are in an entirely different situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the dual cp3s in workstock or 2.5 argument shouldve died years ago when the large stroker became available

Have you guys had a 2.6 class and failed in Ohio because of lack of trucks? Hard to believe unless the club was putting up workstock money for a 2.6 class

2-3 years ago yes we did have a 2.6 class. And now they run either PPL or if it's an off week they will run COTPC because there's a stronger class around Central Ohio for them compared to where I am in Northwest Ohio

Post a video of your 2.6 class please. I am almost willing to bet that our 2.5 class would compete/beat your 2.6 trucks.

Post a video of your 2.6 class please. I am almost willing to bet that our 2.5 class would compete/beat your 2.6 trucks.
Still dosent mean that there should be dual cp3s in workstock.

Seems to me most of the people that are against dual cp3 in work stock don't even pull the class . I would rather have duals , my stroker blew up and I had to trailer the tow rig home this year . As soon as I was done pulling it the stoker came off . I use my truck as a truck like a workstock truck should be and reliability would be nice.