Dual CP3s or Aurora 5000 Turbo

EFIed DMax

I have an 03' Duramax.I was wanting some advice on which product I should purchase next.Either Dual Cp3s or an Aurora 5000 Turbo.Currently I have 4" Silverline Exhaust,Turbo Boost Increase Valve,Stage 4 Tranny upgade from Suncoast,AEM Brute Force Intake,and a custom EFI Live Tune.I need some advice so please help.

no sense having 2 cp3's with a stock turbo. go turbo first.

I'd say turbo first if those are your only choices but with either your probably guaranteed to need rods. I think all Duramax dual cp3 kits should include rods.

a5k you might need studs with single CP3.
dual cp3 you will need studs, and rods min

there are alot of different choices than a k31 or a A5k both it depends on how much u want to pay to.

Exactly, better options for K31s out there.

have you even driven an a5k? I feel 90% of the people who dismiss the A5k dont have any experience with it and simply assume its not worth a good look just because its been out for like 30 years.

ben

have you even driven an a5k? I feel 90% of the people who dismiss the A5k dont have any experience with it and simply assume its not worth a good look just because its been out for like 30 years.

ben

Life expectancy in a performance Dmax is not adequate based on my customer experience. To achieve the boost #'s everyone drools over, the A5000 needs to overspeed to get there, and this hurts their lifespan.

If you really want 50+ PSI of boost, you need a bigger charger, IMO.

Spoken like a true salesman.

Perhaps you should tell us all then.

This should be great.

You really just called ME a salesman.

You humor me mr. mcswain

And tell you all what? Why you know so little about turbochargers? How the hell would I know?, probably something to do with you being a goofy person.

Back