Dual CP3s or Aurora 5000 Turbo

IMHO, on the original question...

X2

You may get away with running a bigger turbo on a stock engine, but the odds are stacked against you when you put a second CP3 on. Before doing either, do the rods first.

Rods are one thing but the main question needs to be addressed what are you planing on doing with the truck? Are you going to be putting rods in long term looking into the future? That is only one thing that needs to be addressed if you plan on running high boost numbers long term Valve springs that are only rated for a stock charger carry great risk of failing as well

I would not recomend the A5K as well as many others on here posted.

Though it seems to make decent power it is not a long life charger. its durability seems to be the main down fall of the charger.

Theres a reason why so many in the Dmax comm. carry extras to events

Just for the sake of argument I reccomend an Industrial Injection Silver Bullet. Its got an impressive pedigree, and coninues to impress people all the time, great charger. Its a proven charger that will allow you to grow on. She is comfortable with the giggle gas as well.

Heres a link:http://www.industrialinjection.com/id54.html

Last edited:
II can kiss my butt. They are freinds with u face to face but when u pop a 66 running a tow tune and only a tow tune and they sayed its been over speed thats bull****. II will never get another dime from me and a couple others. Yes its only 5 customers that are leaving but i promise you when they stick u you will hit the road to.

Brady can come up with every excuse in the book to blame it on you and not his product. Thats why his customers are droppin like flies. There are many of us that havent experienced this problem with them:kick:

Rods are one thing but the main question needs to be addressed what are you planing on doing with the truck? Are you going to be putting rods in long term looking into the future? That is only one thing that needs to be addressed if you plan on running high boost numbers long term

you are in for a rude awakening if you think rods are the only things that need to be addressed.

I would rather be overfueled with a stock charger than have a big knarly charger that I can't get to light...

Back