Dumb things I see at truck pulls...

1. Your pull is over. Revving your engine to the moon after you get through pulling will not in any way increase your distance pulled.
2. No matter how hard you "saw" the wheel going down the track, it doesnt help you go farther.
3. Waving your arms and running toward the end of the track while your favorite truck is pulling accomplishes nothing except make you look like a 'tard.
4. Just because you had a crappy pull doesn't automatically mean that you need to leave the track as fast as possible while blowing as much smoke as you can.

Feel free to continue the list.

One of the things i find funny when sitting in the stands when a ford comes up to pull thats obvisouly got a cummins in it, and hearing all the powerstroke fans go nuts when it does good LOL

If you choose one side of the track over the other side that everyone else has ran and you get your a$$ handed to you, do not blame the sled opperator for holding the brakes because more than likely if he does that something on that sled is going to break, and also do not come running up to the tech officials complaining because its not going to increase your distance. (Speaking from a tech officials stand point)

Blowing train horns after they've spun out....... While inline waiting to hook, the guy infront of you is burping the throttle non-stop.....

all the ford pulling with a stock clutch, smoking it for 10 feet, then backing up and trying it again!

3. Waving your arms and running toward the end of the track while your favorite truck is pulling accomplishes nothing except make you look like a 'tard.

This is the one that gets on my nerves. I mean seriously who in there right mind would think that would really be of any help????

Guys revving up their truck for 30 seconds and then stopping and putting it in gear (automatic trans) :doh:

Don't punch your winshield when your 8 inch spring lifted smallblock 3/4 ton chevy with Hummer tires dosen't do worth a **** at the pull against REAL pulling trucks...

Guys saying, oh yeah they went 300ft, but lets see what they can do in the 1/4 mile, i bet id smoke them!!! :nail: