Dumb things I see at truck pulls...

One of the things i find funny when sitting in the stands when a ford comes up to pull thats obvisouly got a cummins in it, and hearing all the powerstroke fans go nuts when it does good LOL

:D

Not that I do awesome though :lolly:

can we at least make fun of the spectators? :(

Only if you make fun of all motor sport fans- because they are all the same person.

I will say, I have never seen pulling fans burn their own car in the parking lot if their guy loses- I saw that at the Indy 500.:doh:

Only if you make fun of all motor sport fans- because they are all the same person.

I will say, I have never seen pulling fans burn their own car in the parking lot if their guy loses- I saw that at the Indy 500.:doh:

oh I do! inbreds are fun to laugh at

i always get a good laugh out of the bad ass wearing the tapout shirt walking around with his nasty girlfriend in a rebel flag bikini and daisy dukes

At one brushpull I saw a guy bolt the clevis to the ball mount in his rear bumper. They let him hook. :doh:

A truck at a brushpull tried to make a set of traction bars out of chains and a binder ... I should have taken a pic of it turned out to be an epic fail.

Dave that was hilarious, does he not know the axles wrap the direction he chained them? Although he didn't break and I did haha. Might be on to something :hehe:

I like the guys with a manual that take off in too low a gear. Then try to shift. :rockwoot:

A friend of mine did successfully up-shift during his hook. He would have been fine if he didn't try and downshift...sled smacked the back of his truck.

i seen bout a 2009 chevy dmax with bout 6-8 inch lift and rockstars look brand new hook to a sled and broke both tie rods, i laughed so hard lol

I once saw a guy let his friends talk him in to pulling his truck even though it wasn't set up to pull and break. Then all his friends left.

Oh wait that was me.

Hate people who talk crap about sled pulling and make fun of the competitors who actually compete when they dont, nor have, ever competed themselves.

X2...and infamous "keyboard pullers" who type stuff about pulling on their keyboard like they have been pulling for years...but never have.

I once seen the sled operator forget to engage the weight box when a DMax took it for a fast ride. The truck and the sled operator hit the brakes before it shortned up the truck...and there was only about 1-2' between the DMax and the concrete barriers.

watching trucks take 1.5 cans of ether to get started on a 75° afternoon, then they have to start them periodically thru the evening to keep some heat in them, and when we finally pull at 10p.m. it hazes and lopes like a mod truck from 2004, and they cant come within 30-40 feet of the top 10