Duramax CP3???

Wade!!!

Why are you selling your trans??? I would bet it's because you can't make it all the way for a 1/4 mile pass! That's why you want to turn big rpm's. I have no reason to think your truck won't run 8.30's! But, it hasn't yet! You just need to chill out and let the truck do the talking. It will happen, you have a nice well built truck. Why do you think you have to tell everyone just how nice and fast and smart and championships and motor building and chassis setup and great and did I say smart you are???? It will be fast, just give it time and stop telling everyone how stupid they are and how smart you are. By the way the reason I didn't come over and talk to you at the truck jam race was I really wasn't into hearing how great you are and how great your truck is. Your truck is very nice, we all can see that. I drove my truck to that race, had a ball, talked to some old friends and met some new ones. I really like going to these events to have fun. Hearing how great you are was not what I went there for. Also you do have a cool little boy, cheering for dad to win! He was standing in front of us when you made a pass. Jeff

Never been to a drag strip in my life...

So you post in this thread that the Banks truck can back half in 2.76 seconds, and then you claim that your truck is a full second quicker? I want some of what you're smoking.

Err, nevermind. I guess I can't read. I totally missed where you said you were talking the 330' to 660' time.