Exhaust straight pipe
Cold air Intake
#100 Fuel Plate
3200 Gov springs
AFC mods pump tweak
Boost elbow
KDP fix
5th gear fix

i agree.. very few have made much more with what you have going on... im sure you are getting plenty warm at that level anyway..

362hp hmm im so curtious to see what mine is making. I suppose TS will tell the tail.

Talk to Jeff Garmon and buy some parts from him :lolly:

You'll get another easy 100rwhp with just injectors and a few other tricks. Saw your truck at the NorCal dyno day, very good for stock stuff!! I only made 215rwhp with my 160hp pump and stock injectors on my 95.

You'll get another easy 100rwhp with just injectors and a few other tricks. Saw your truck at the NorCal dyno day, very good for stock stuff!! I only made 215rwhp with my 160hp pump and stock injectors on my 95.

Yeah i was surprized Chris Warner was telling me you should be around 350 i was like sick lets run it now then i got 362 and i was stoked!!

I wanna do a set of injectors and little bigger turbo with studs brake 500 and be DONE!! hahahah

If only it worked that way...it'll never be enough. Stop while you can

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk

I have been told this SOOOOO many time ha im hoping i can get 500 HP for a reliable truck or daily driver and thats the PLAN?

WTF? Why would you tell one of our customers to get stuff from Garmon? When you know good and well we work on that truck since you were at the dyno day. He already is getting tuned from one of the best 12 valve tuners. (Chris) Why change, especially when he lives in the same town?

330/660
Fuel pin, 5x12s, 60mmhx35/hx55, 4inch exhaust. Ksb, timing bump, low pressure piston lift pump. Specrite converter. 3200 gsk

WTF? Why would you tell one of our customers to get stuff from Garmon? When you know good and well we work on that truck since you were at the dyno day. He already is getting tuned from one of the best 12 valve tuners. (Chris) Why change, especially when he lives in the same town?

Good points. Buy parts from Jefferson State :Cheer:

Customer...not slave.
He can buy parts from whoever he wants last time I checked.

Customer...not slave.
He can buy parts from whoever he wants last time I checked.

I didn't say he had to buy from us just why lead him that way when he already is getting what he needs.

Who asked you anyways? I was talking to Jason. Are you worried you might not get in the magazine next time you need it.

This, and there's probably an inside story/joke to Jason's statement.

The inside joke is we make more power with less than anyone in our area and we don't swing on peoples nuts for popularity. I know you guys think we have some magic pixie dust but it is what it is.

I didn't say he had to buy from us just why lead him that way when he already is getting what he needs.

Who asked you anyways? I was talking to Jason. Are you worried you might not get in the magazine next time you need it.
This is a public forum and he is a moderator. If he feels like chiming in, then he has the right to. You are gettin awfully defensive over something stupid. Is one customer going to make or break your business?

Back