dyno numbers?

It wouldnt run off the generator at all, the generator was plenty big enough but the voltage was not constant and the board for the eddys did not like that at all. We even tried plugging in some other stuff so that the gen would feel a load all the time and it didnt help.

At the Fairgrounds we had hard power so I would think that would do just fine. Jon I am sure ran the same load settings as we do here but I dont know about Chris. To me it seemed like he was letting them run too quick and the chargers never really got loaded like they should but I dont know we were not running that one.

Just for refferance we have recently had a stock 6.4 with an H&S do 591 and an EFI stock inj 07 Dodge do 607 at the shop. Like I said we had a truck local here put down within 2hp up there as he did here so I am still wondering what was goin on.

See thats what im wondering if a stock injector dodge made 607 then how do 90hp ddps at 3100 pulse only make 550?

Bean what do you think the truck im talking about should make? It was holding 22k rail billet 364/68/.80 it was making 43 psi boost on the dyno...i watched the last pull

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Last edited: