Dyno numbers!!! :(

Hope these pics work. Were going for the 12mm ve 1/4 mile and hp records with a non ic fuel only 12mm pump.

Attachments

• IMAG0533.jpg
    IMAG0533.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0534.jpg
    IMAG0534.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0537.jpg
    IMAG0537.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Man I love that truck! Beautiful job on that setup! I have my s472 on its way and that's the way I planned on building my next set.

It's really easy to build. Took me 3 1/2 evenings after work to build. Way to much room compared to a second gen

Especially when using small turbo's ;)

Love the first gens, been thinking about picking one up to play with.

Thanks Brad for the pics. Which chargers did you guys go with??
Is she still running the stock converter??

Running a s471 t4 with a Borg 60mm. Spools very quick and burns very clean.

Yes. We're running a stock stall converter. I did build a rh for it thou. After last season the factory trans started to show signs of slippage.

Last edited:
I've got a s475 i will let go that will drop in place of that hx55, depending on how your piping is done. I have a set here that was built for a first gen with an hx35 over a hx50 and just for fun I bolted my s400 in there and it all fit!

What are the specs??? May be interested!

Yes. We're running a stock stall converter. I did build a rh for it thou. After last season the factory trans started to show signs of slippage.

That is awesome!!! The compounds look really clean in there, you guys did a awesome job. I don't know how you guys do it with your tuning. Her last setup was a unorthodox one, yet performed well.

75mm compressor of course, 83-74 .90 t4 hot side. Ive been trying I track down a 1.0 or 1.10 t4 for it. Should be a fast spooling set. Great for a first gens fueling window!

I might have a 1.10 t4. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I might have a 1.10 t4. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Hah, I had a wanted ad up for a while. Maybe those don't get as much traffic. Lol let me know! Id give a 100 dollar bill for it.

Running a s471 t4 with a Borg 60mm. Spools very quick and burns very clean.

Does the 471 have the 83 turbine wheel? What a/r housing? I'm curious how they'd run on my truck with the p-pump.

Well then something is wrong with my account. I was going to ask the miles, overall condition, and price on that t4 s475

Where is your power coming in at with your rpms?

Powering my ksb on gave me about 20hp.

Last edited:
For the hell of it mine dynod 321/820 at TS this past weekend w 12mm ve basic pump tuning Denny T stage 2 fuel pin 4200 gov spring 5x18s air dog 150 and hx35/ht3b 57/76 inducer sizes have a bad drive pressure leak, the ksb was accidentally unplugged timing gear at stock location and an old worn out auto w signs of converter loss

Back