Dyno Run- Twin'd VP Truck

No. I did not ask. I was just satisfied when I saw the same boost as I was making on pavement - 80psi. Plus, you could physically feel it load much harder.

Last edited:
ask coon smile what I had done to my truck when it was a vp. (the white S.O.C. dodge) I dyno'd at cincy speed with over 600hp only on a single charger and a red line. then p-pumped. then to a 2.8-3.0 engine in the works! Kyle let my know when you go to edgewater again I would like to see the truck run again.

ask coon smile what I had done to my truck when it was a vp. (the white S.O.C. dodge) I dyno'd at cincy speed with over 600hp only on a single charger and a red line. then p-pumped. then to a 2.8-3.0 engine in the works! Kyle let my know when you go to edgewater again I would like to see the truck run again.

Keiner? (sp)

I sold that truck to buy another project with a CR in it.

From what I remember of your truck:

Hot Rod VP
Redline
.093 Lines/tubes
Big Scheid Injectors?
Htt sled puller or prostreet? 66mm
Lots of Haisley Machine head work

Either way, it ran 100 times harder with the p-pump on there.

Keehner by the way is the correct spelling (lol) It was a prostreet 66 with plugged wastegate and a set of scheid lighting #4 (6x20) with 4,000 pop pressure. hope my new engine runs as good as the last one. a sh** tone more money it never ends to be competitive. hope to have it out late this year (august/september)

Eh... i gave it a shot on the spelling. Keehner, i talked to you for quite a while down at Edgewater this past fall. I believe that was the same night kyle broke his intermediate

Answer your phone. You're not that important, or else you wouldn't be spending your time at work on this forum.

I sold that truck to buy another project with a CR in it.

From what I remember of your truck:

Hot Rod VP
Redline
.093 Lines/tubes
Big Scheid Injectors?
Htt sled puller or prostreet? 66mm
Lots of Haisley Machine head work

Either way, it ran 100 times harder with the p-pump on there.

^Thats what I like to hear.

I got a new phone and it sucks! did you move yet kyle or still by Dan's? work is slow as he!!

Anybody have Chris Werner's cell number??? I got my pump from him today but the key is missing and the keys are different number?? anybody know if it'll run???

Well I got it on so we'll see how it dynos friday hopefully! Feels a lot stronger on the top end already but some bottom end is gone for sure. Thanks for the help guys

Don't you know how to clear your PM's Ben? Every thread I go into theres people telling you to stop being an idiot and clear up your inbox lol. Im guessing 612.

Well I got it on so we'll see how it dynos friday hopefully! Feels a lot stronger on the top end already but some bottom end is gone for sure. Thanks for the help guys

Let us know how that goes... i am curious.

Hey bbtank45 your pm box is full

Cleared... Nice meeting you Saturday; Very sharp truck!

Don't you know how to clear your PM's Ben? Every thread I go into theres people telling you to stop being an idiot and clear up your inbox lol. Im guessing 612.

I am working on stopping my idiocracy. 612 is high..maybe

Well just on the street its making 10-15psi more boost and knocked dropped my 0-60 by .3 seconds. Can't wait till tomorrow

Back