Dyno'd Twin Setup... He341/GT4294

Yup! Throw in shipping both ways and its ~ that.

He treated me well... Can't wait to fire her up! Needs more 2-4 more degrees timing eventually. Its timed @ 16*. Tag said 15 for some reason.

photo1-10-1.jpg

Well by the time you add shipping & insurance it is more than $300 for sure. I was just meaning the labor for benching and balacning was less than $300 which is quite a bit less than most other shops, and Seth's reputation preceeds him so no worries about qaulity of work.

He pinned mine @ 15* also knowing (at the time) it was going on a puller? :what: :hehe: Oh well I didn't specify. lol

Last edited:
FWIW..

im another satisfied customer from DPE and Seth..... Dont count Rodney out either....

Turbos sound good. You could make it run better with a plate and tuned afc for sure. I went from 45 lbs of boost with Weston's 100cc to 35lbs with stock 181s and I have more than enough fuel for the street

It's a lot easier to swap DV then pulling a pump and timing it

Yea, im lookin at gettin some dv's now. Atleast 024s or maybe go bigger.

I think I have a set of full cuts you can have if you'll pay for the ride.

RonA

In the video, it sounds like there is a high pressure boost or exhaust leak. It's that loud almost tire squealing sound when the truck hits full power.

Do you have any soot trails under the hood?

Have you checked to make sure the intake gasket seal isn't pushed out and leaking under high pressure? Some times it takes 40 psi test on the intake track to find all the leaks.

I made a 5in plug, so i could plug off the primary... Ill have to do a more thorough check.

Last time, i did a pressure check. I found a bolt missing out of the intake plenum.

I think i have a leak, where the cold pipe connects to the primary. I work the rest of the week until thursday, so i wont be able to check until next weekend

Just out of curiosity, would there be any benefit by upgrading the fuel line to 1/2"? I was thinking of replacing the 3/8" steel line with 1/2", and bypassing the fuel heater also.

Last edited:
Judging by the smoke during the run, you don't have a serious fuel issue unless the smoke was late lazy fueling from full-cuts or something.

A boost leak between stages could easily rob 40-50 hp. I've seen exhaust leaks between stages rob 40-50 hp as well. The real question is how much boost was leaking? The answer will determine how much power will be gained when it's corrected.

Judging by the smoke during the run, you don't have a serious fuel issue unless the smoke was late lazy fueling from full-cuts or something.

A boost leak between stages could easily rob 40-50 hp. I've seen exhaust leaks between stages rob 40-50 hp as well. The real question is how much boost was leaking? The answer will determine how much power will be gained when it's corrected.

I know i dont have any exhuast leaks, so this next set of days off ill be hunting boost leaks.

Thx again will