dynoing with smarty- what can i expect?

You also have a 66mm turbo. He's got a stock turbo.

Hopefully that will change real soon! Turbo is next on the list. Feel like helping with some wrenching? Debating now on going (62 or 64)...HTT 71/13SS :Cheer:

Smarty 4.1 ... Stock injectors, Stock Charger, Lift Pump, Massaged CP3, Tranny, Level 9 --> 483hp - 901ft/lb

Thats my base line .... :Cheer:

be careful with that stack.... Dockboy was using the same thing when he threw a rod ! The TST is a great box but, very powerful.

what program and settings? sounds like he was running a SW with timing and too much timing from the TST

Hopefully that will change real soon! Turbo is next on the list. Feel like helping with some wrenching? Debating now on going (62 or 64)...HTT 71/13SS :Cheer:

Depends. I'm really not looking forward to traveling any more after this weekend. At least not for a little while.

Depends. I'm really not looking forward to traveling any more after this weekend. At least not for a little while.

Well it won't be immediate anyway. I gotta recover from the trans payment first. Once I get it I was thinking about seeing if Brian would care if we did the swap at his shop in Fairfield (which is closer for you too). Don't know yet...plenty of time to ponder it.:ft: