E4OD pcs connections questions

fummins97

so since Destroked is just as useless as fordcummins was for tech support, I will ask here. I need to hook up a few more wires, but not sure where exactly. I need to know if I have to connect the grn and gry wires that are labeled 4x4 from the Range Connector if I have a manual shift t-case? Also, where do you hook up the Speedometer connection, I have found a few wires from the pcm that are speedometer. And same for Brake Light, found a few, which one is correct? Any and all help greatly appreciated. thanks

You don't hook up speedo unless you are using it yo run it, your ABS is what currently runs it. You plug in the trans wiring harnesses, tps, Tach and brake light to get you on the road, Starter and Neutral/Park are also required.

You don't hook up speedo unless you are using it yo run it, your ABS is what currently runs it. You plug in the trans wiring harnesses, tps, Tach and brake light to get you on the road, Starter and Neutral/Park are also required.

Mo smoke, I appreciate you responding, do you actually work for Destroked? I've been trying to reach the tech department for 8 business days. I am a little pissed that they'll answer the phones for orders but not support. It's just like Fordcummins, which is why I had abandon them. These parts aren't cheap, it would be nice if these companies did what they promised for once. Not bashing you, just a statement from a frustrated customer. thanks again.

No I am just a Destroked Dealer and a PCS Factory Preferred 4R100 Tuner in my spare time..

thanks for that... next question, has anyone been able to run the program with windows 8? I found a compatible serial to usb cord should be here tomorrow, now just wondering if it will actually work.

Windows 8 works.

I just bought a Acer w3 tablet specifically for my pcs monitor and datalog.