East TN Dyno Day-Anarchy Diesel

phale

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Anarchy Diesel Dyno Day is June 26th featuring Dunbar's Mobile Dyno. Lunch provided and cash prizes for best performing trucks. Come see how your diesel stacks up against the best in East TN! For location information visit http://www.anarchydiesel.com

Yeah I got your shirts...they are at the shop. Thought you said you wanted 4 shirts?

Awesome, look forward to seeing everyone there

Its cool you dont have to get the other 2...we can just sell them

I am 100% there! Just got confirmation from a buddy to head up that way Saturday morning.

Any idea on what kind of prizes are going to be given out?

Cash prizes for high horsepower and free Dyno runs...glad to hear you will be there...should be a good time.

I plan on being there too shooting the event for Diesel World Magazine so make sure your rigs are well tuned AND looking good!!! My Canon will be ready!!!

I'm hoping for a lot... The more the merrier, and the article will look better too!!!

Dyno runs will start at 9:00, registration will start around 8:00.

How many people are you expecting?

We are hoping that 20+ trucks will run. We have plent of room and everyone is invited plus sounds like there is a good chance of getting your truck in a magazine. Like we said from the start anyone from any shop can win the high hp prize and We will give away some random free dyno runs as well so even if your not in competition for high hp, you could still get a free run. Regardless of the turn out we are going to have a good time and get to meet some new people.:rockwoot: