East TN Dyno Day-Anarchy Diesel

We are hoping that 20+ trucks will run. We have plent of room and everyone is invited plus sounds like there is a good chance of getting your truck in a magazine. Like we said from the start anyone from any shop can win the high hp prize and We will give away some random free dyno runs as well so even if your not in competition for high hp, you could still get a free run. Regardless of the turn out we are going to have a good time and get to meet some new people.:rockwoot:

I may be able to drive down there tomorrow. Dont have a diesel, but it sounds like a good time!

Sounds good guys don't think I am bringing the turbo ranger to dyno its not runnin up to par

Looking forward to seeing everyone again... I might be a little late... It is 3:00 am and I am still downloading my photos and charging batteries from the rock crawl and getting ready for the dyno day... it'll probably be 4:00 before I get to bed... See ya there!!!

I ended up not being able to make it. I raced last night and didn't get in until 1:00 A.M. and then didn't want to drive another 2 hours again in the morning. I hope it was a great day for those who attended and most importantly Anarchy Diesel!

We had a great time and a good turn out for a first time event. Thanks to everyone that came out and supported us. Chase (notenoughsmoke) took the HP crown with 808 and 13XX torque. We would like to send out a big thanks to David Dunbar and Mike for sweating it out in sun with us all day.

Last edited:
Big thanks to the whole Anarchy Diesel crew had a great time and everyone was awesome and hope everything continues to grow Also got some awesome T-shirts and that was 1386tq # lol video commin soon

I ended up not being able to make it. I raced last night and didn't get in until 1:00 A.M. and then didn't want to drive another 2 hours again in the morning. I hope it was a great day for those who attended and most importantly Anarchy Diesel!

Wimp!!! It was 4:15 am by the time I got to bed and I was still there!!! See below, where I posted on here at 3:00 am while I was downloading photos and getting the camera gear ready for another long day!!! In fact I didn't get home from the Rock Crawl saturday night/sunday morning until 3:00 am so I spent all day in the sun/heat at Anarcy, then all afternoon in the sun/heat and on the rocks at the WE Rock event!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again... I might be a little late... It is 3:00 am and I am still downloading my photos and charging batteries from the rock crawl and getting ready for the dyno day... it'll probably be 4:00 before I get to bed... See ya there!!!

We had a great time and a good turn out for a first time event. Thanks to everyone that came out and supported us. Chase (notenoughsmoke) took the HP crown with 808 and 13XX torque. We would like to send out a big thanks to David Dunbar and Mike for sweating it out in sun with us all day.

Man, Cody, where's the love???

Just kidding, kinda...

It was a good event for a first time event, especially with the heat. The dyno was registering 103* and we were all roasting!!! I got a lot of good shots of the trucks that were there and dared to climb up onto the rollers! Look for the coverage in an upcoming issue of Diesel World!

Sorry Chris when I posted that I was already on the way to being passed out. We really do appreciate you taking time out to come down and spend the day with us. I hope you were able to get some good shots.