Edge Drag comp / Edge EZ stack - any HP #'s?

MKoth said:
Um..I think Edge is either smoking crack, or thought you had an 03+ CR...

The EZ is timing only, the Comp is fuel and timing. You can't stack timing boxes if they both use the data plug connector.

Even on the VP44 trucks the ez is both fueling and timing.

The EZ increases the pulse of the injection and increases the timing. The Comp increases the pulse FURTHER by the wire tap.

Thats why everyone hits the wall at +/- 65rwhp on non-tap boxes.. They reach the maximum amount of fuel the VP can deliver without "fooling" the pump by the wire tap.

There are actually very FEW timing boxes on the market. The comp is one of the only wire tap boxes that increases timing.. The TST, TST PM3, and the FMS are fuel only boxes...

I'm going to see if the FMS is mo'betta with timing (EZ) or without timing.. Of course using my highly calibrated butt-dyno as I don't have access to a real one. :poke:

stacked

I have the edge hot juice stacked with the ez and yes it works I haven't had any problems and I have been runing them together for about a year now lots of smoke and you can crack an injector from to much fuel pressure.

LAmiller said:
well the pump swap paid off!!

ran out of rpms and ran 12.4@105 w/ my 4.10 and 325/60/r18

Lavon

glad to hear it made a difference !!!

was is a hotrod pump??

Scott

no it was a SO pump from industrial injection. I swapped with a friend who is making approx. 450HP and my Fed Ex pump didn't slow his truck any - I think they are alright till about 500hp they just don't fuel anymore.

Lavon

Back