Effects of undivided ext. gate spacer on divided manifold & turbine housing

the manifold Forrest runs can be flipped if you modify the factory oil filter apparatus; not sure about the jefferson state header.

In all honesty Speedshift's fabbed manifold is no different than a 3-piece Cast unit, both having the same design at the turbo flange.

Kind-of but mine had a more of a collector where are the cast manifolds merge 3 primaries in one at the flange. The idea I had behind it was to increase velocity at the flange over a cast manifold.

I honestly think, the lag really just comes from the larger volume, than heat, velocity, ect ect.

FYI: I do not sell these or even build them anymore... just saying so the higher ups know...

the manifold Forrest runs can be flipped if you modify the factory oil filter apparatus; not sure about the jefferson state header.

There was a high HP 12v that ran one with twins... Chris something I think.

Chris Werner '5150 ram' - he has (had) the Jefferson State header.

Just wanted to say I am still interested in seeing what happens when the divider goes back in on the OP's problem.

the one Poly Dyn sells

PIC-000302.jpg

This thread has been interesting. I hope it gets back to the divided vs. undivided question and Hurley tests a fully divided setup.

^^^ that's interesting....all those big tubes going into what looks like a T3.

Did it work well?