EFI Live not allowing EGR and DPF deletes in the US.

Europe has standards too. I'm sure China will follow soon enough. I don't like it but the aftertreatment world means job security for me.

I'm not going to sit here and say that it doesn't keep me in a job either(tier 4 loco/marine for GE), but i still dont think its worth while in a 1 ton or smaller pick up.

I'm not going to sit here and say that it doesn't keep me in a job either(tier 4 loco/marine for GE), but i still dont think its worth while in a 1 ton or smaller pick up.

In terms of cleaning up the air, I disagree. Yes there are lots of older trucks on the road, but the same goes for semis and off highway stuff. The light duty diesel truck market is huge. Why put the regulations in place where the majority of engines aren't? Again, this does not mean I like aftertreatment systems, but everything will have it eventually unless they can figure out how to control PM and NOx emissions to the required levels without it.

It still won't be hard to get. Just like anything else. You just have to know where to look.