EFIlive Beginners Workshop

We figure we would be flying into Baltimore. We'd have to rent a car or something and drive to you guys which just increases the expenses. How big is hagerstown?

Hagerstown Population is around 45-50,000 plenty of Hotels, restaurants and things like that around, Cancun Cantina is a happening place on the weekends and is about 5 min from the station LOL. Mason Dixon Drag strip less than 10 min from Station, About a dozen Hotels within half mile. Big thing I would think is Baltimore is a PITA to get around in most of the time. Hagerstown is located where interstate 70 and 81 intersect easy in easy out from many directions. Totaly up to you guys though just offering, Not sure what all your looking for.

Last edited:
Hagerstown Population is around 45-50,000 plenty of Hotels, restaurants and things like that around, Cancun Cantina is a happening place on the weekends and is about 5 min from the station LOL. Mason Dixon Drag strip less than 10 min from Station, About a dozen Hotels within half mile. Big thing I would think is Baltimore is a PITA to get around in most of the time. Hagerstown is located where interstate 70 and 81 intersect easy in easy out from many directions. Totaly up to you guys though just offering, Not sure what all your looking for.

X2 Baltimore is one effed up place to travel through and everyones truck would be either stolen or missing wheels when we went to leave......

I dont think baltimore is any worse than Las vegas. Were all big boys and im sure the trucks will be fine. All you have to do is pull some fuses and relays before you go to sleep or load a anti theft tune via EFI live (which we can teach).

Lets pick a place and get this going.

I dont think baltimore is any worse than Las vegas. Were all big boys and im sure the trucks will be fine. All you have to do is pull some fuses and relays before you go to sleep or load a anti theft tune via EFI live (which we can teach).

Lets pick a place and get this going.

You have a point. What part of baltimore

The Hagerstown would seem like a good idea since its alot nicer and more open then congested Baltimore. Not to mention its free! However, Im sure if you looked at a hotel they have conference rooms.

As for Baltimore I have stayed on Rt 2 in Glen Burnie, Md and its a decent area. Its 20 minutes out of down town. Unless its rush hour LOL

We figure we would be flying into Baltimore. We'd have to rent a car or something and drive to you guys which just increases the expenses. How big is hagerstown?

Hagerstown is to far, you will need a rental car. Baltimore is fine

Is there a list somewhere of who all is planning on coming? If not ill start one.
Lets have your name, if your coming one or both days and which place you prefer. Thanks.
1. Kervin Eshleman, first day only, Hagerstown.

Is there a list somewhere of who all is planning on coming? If not ill start one.
Lets have your name, if your coming one or both days and which place you prefer. Thanks.

2. Bobby Groft, both days, hagerstown

Please add your name to this list. Copy and re-paste. We are thinking at a minimum we need atleast 12 people for both days class or 8 beginners and 8 advanced students to cover all our expenses. If we go over that mark we can start to drop the prices a little and make it cheaper for you guys. Once we get the goals reached we will set a date with you all, find a location, collect payment, book our flights, rooms, car and head out to teach.

3. Andrew Adkins, both days. Hagerstown.

Last edited:
Thurmon Jones: Both days for Baltimore next to the airport so the tech do not have to rent a car. That will be so much easier on them. Doesn't every body agree? Yes or No. Thats only far to the tech they are going all out for the Maryland region

It doesn't really matter to me ill travel any place on the East coast I just wanna learn lol

Please add your name to this list. Copy and re-paste. We are thinking at a minimum we need atleast 12 people for both days class or 8 beginners and 8 advanced students to cover all our expenses. If we go over that mark we can start to drop the prices a little and make it cheaper for you guys. Once we get the goals reached we will set a date with you all, find a location, collect payment, book our flights, rooms, car and head out to tekoervin Eshleman, first day only, Hagerstown.
4. Angelo Ezzo. First day only, unless Dodges are covered on day 2. Any location.

EFI Training

Please add your name to this list. Copy and re-paste. We are thinking at a minimum we need atleast 12 people for both days class or 8 beginners and 8 advanced students to cover all our expenses. If we go over that mark we can start to drop the prices a little and make it cheaper for you guys. Once we get the goals reached we will set a date with you all, find a location, collect payment, book our flights, rooms, car and head out to teach.

4.Thurmon Jones both days, Baltimore next to airport
Training

You guys gotta think, whatever you learn the first day, the second day (even if it is strictly duramaxes) will drive home what was learned the first day.

You guys gotta think, whatever you learn the first day, the second day (even if it is strictly duramaxes) will drive home what was learned the first day.

I was thinking about that, but being I have an 04, I don't know yet how different my tables are going to be from the CAN Dodges let alone the Duramaxes.

Can MMLMM comment? Do you think it would be worth it for us SCI guys to sit in on the Duramax class the second day? If so, I would be game for the second day also.