EFILive For Common Rail Dodges!!!

94ttss said:
I sent EFI an email yesterday asking about the probability of them working on a product for the Common Rail, this is what I got:
Hi Kai,

EFILive currently has no plans to support vehicles other than GM.
However, we are constantly re-evaluating our development schedule and if we do decide to support
manufacturers other than GM, then Dodge trucks will be our first choice.

Regards
Paul Blackmore
EFILive Limited

This email message and any attachments are privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender.

like i said before there are only two companys working on it, that accually have the capability in making it hit the retail stores. the beta box i have just flat out hauls a** way better than any stack i have used yet, we will have current dyno #'s soon. 2 programs ago they were able to get 530 hp on a bone stock CR, the latest one is sick. thanks

The beta box you have is real nice, I know I have the same one, but it is not EFI LIVE not even close.

94ttss said:
The beta box you have is real nice, I know I have the same one, but it is not EFI LIVE not even close.
the one you have is not close to the one i have, don assured me of this, not trying to snap but this is what i was told by the company, and it will be much like efi live except it is a plug in style box, im guessing you dont have the monitor yet? well with the new monitor soft ware it allows for independent adjustment of rail pressur, duration, and timing, and will later have things for mph, rpm( ive hit around 4k allready) and lock up/ tranny controll, along with all the normall boost egt and engine temp ect. ect monitoring and backdowns. they are like 8 different levels out there he has sent for testing. all i can say is this is way better than anything i have used yet........

DIESEL POWER said:
the one you have is not close to the one i have, don assured me of this, not trying to snap but this is what i was told by the company, and it will be much like efi live except it is a plug in style box, im guessing you dont have the monitor yet? well with the new monitor soft ware it allows for independent adjustment of rail pressur, duration, and timing, and will later have things for mph, rpm( ive hit around 4k allready) and lock up/ tranny controll, along with all the normall boost egt and engine temp ect. ect monitoring and backdowns. they are like 8 different levels out there he has sent for testing. all i can say is this is way better than anything i have used yet........

Doesn't sound much like EFI live...

Paul

I agree Paul, not EFI live but it may allow for more adjustments than anything else I have heard of so far, and as we know from the 12V, proper tuning can make a HUGE difference.

A simple single Turbo upgrade would be nuts with this, eh?