EGR delete kits

Did you notice any performance gains after you put the manifold on i am getting ready to delete my egr just don't know if i am going with GoGo's or FCDP.

i did! but my egr cooler took a major dump on it, so there was a definite improvement!

Did you notice any performance gains after you put the manifold on i am getting ready to delete my egr just don't know if i am going with GoGo's or FCDP.

if your truck has a lot of miles on it, just by installing a cleaned intake manifold, you will see slightly better performance, but its probably not enough to feel. We would love to have you business.

Also with your truck being an 05, just putting a solid up pipe without the scoop inside you will typically see a quicker spool up from the turbo.

In my opinion it really matters what your gonna do. for the average to moderate motor build a good clean intake such as the FCDP piece is all you need. However if you have some nice expensive headwork such as in trucks like deranged you would be stupid to put anything less than the gogo stage 2 intake.

With a "stock" motor (with the exception of headstuds) the intake is not the big restriction in the airflow department.

In my opinion it really matters what your gonna do. for the average to moderate motor build a good clean intake such as the FCDP piece is all you need. However if you have some nice expensive headwork such as in trucks like deranged you would be stupid to put anything less than the gogo stage 2 intake.

With a "stock" motor (with the exception of headstuds) the intake is not the big restriction in the airflow department.

It's not? Any testing to back this up?

It's not? Any testing to back this up?

Where are your horsepower numbers to back up your claims? I don't care what a flow bench says. Where are your dyno numbers?

Increasing the plenum volume will really only net you throttle response on a low rpm motor like our diesels. So the fact you increase the volume won’t increase power. The radiuses that you put on the inlets may, but where are the numbers to prove it? I would be interested to see if you just radiuses the inlets only, if the power would increase the same (assuming the power is up with your intake).

Where are your horsepower numbers to back up your claims? I don't care what a flow bench says. Where are your dyno numbers?

Increasing the plenum volume will really only net you throttle response on a low rpm motor like our diesels. So the fact you increase the volume won’t increase power. The radiuses that you put on the inlets may, but where are the numbers to prove it? I would be interested to see if you just radiuses the inlets only, if the power would increase the same (assuming the power is up with your intake).

When we go back to moroso we will post the new times. The 0-100mph runs showed a drop of 100-150 degrees in exhaust temps. You wanted flow numbers, I got you flow numbers.

I'll provide you with HP numbers when you provide me with the ones from your fuel system that I asked for quite some time ago.

Fuel lines don't increase horsepower. Think about it........

Where are my hp numbers on your intake? They were asked for months ago. Your response is........

When we go back to moroso we will post the new times. The 0-100mph runs showed a drop of 100-150 degrees in exhaust temps. You wanted flow numbers, I got you flow numbers.

I'll provide you with HP numbers when you provide me with the ones from your fuel system that I asked for quite some time ago.

whos truck?

Interesting.

I would have thought someone with your great typing skills would have realized that by now. Fuel lines can restrict fuel, netting less power, but fuel line size alone won’t increase the hp. That is why there is no hp different from a 3/8” line to a 10 foot line. You do understand that, right?

Thats a big drop. Call me when you go to Palm Beach Dragway.

still now willing to run your own product?

Are you going to dyno it with the stock intake on, then take it off and dyno it again. Or are you going to use an old dyno sheet?

If I put it on mine and posted positive results, you would claim it was bull****. So I put it on another truck to get some unbiased results and now you accuse me of not wanting to run it on mine. You got me. :doh:

See, you missed the point. People who generally create something are proud of it and believe in it. So, if they could they generally use what they created because they believe in it and the benefits/results of it.

You not running it is rather odd. To me, it says, “this isn’t worth the trouble.”

As far as the dyno results, they can be manipulated on or off your vehicle. An easy way of that would be using an old dyno sheet. One with a clogged intake manifold vs your clean manifold. Those results could be argued that Adam’s would do the same. That is a simple clean vs dirty argument. You yourself have commented how dirty and clogged up these manifolds get.

Or say, claiming a reduction in egt’s is because of the increased flow, where as almost anyone will testify to seeing a reduction of egt’s after an EGR delete. I believe Liberator used to claim up to 200 or 250 degrees. There are lots of way to manipulate dyno sheets. I haven’t even gotten to actual run techniques.

I personally like to see the dyno truck with lots of dyno runs. I like to use mine for testing because I have over a hundred pulls on her. So, I can go back and show you consistent pulls after each modification done.

All that being said, I do believe your intake will increase hp. I have a fairly good idea of what it will be. I’m just amazed that someone like yourself who says I need proof for everything, hasn’t provided any in what 7; 8 months? That makes me wonder why. Same with people not saying anything about boost pressures dropping. All we hear about is throttle response. That is just a little odd.

Drill out the banjo bolts and be done with it. The only reason I would put a kit on is for the bling factor.

The intake kit/egr delete kit flows more air....two positives if you ask me.

Back