EGR delete kits

Fuel lines don't increase horsepower. Think about it........

Where are my hp numbers on your intake? They were asked for months ago. Your response is........

They do if not sized correctly for the application.

i'd love to buy a kit just to remove the damn cooler....i did the up-pipe long ago but never took out the cooler....

now it pukes again a year after studs.....i think its time to ditch the cooler..

i am not completely understanding the difference from the GOGO kit that has the new coolant line and the others that just u-turn the coolant...i just don't get it yet....how they work differently .....

i am saying i don't fully understand the flow i guess.....i wish there were better pictures somewhere i can see exactly what the diff. is....

coming from a daily driver and just tune kind of truck i would rather not spend extra money to ship manifolds and weld egrs when it's not really needed...my egr is welded shut already...do i really need to delete it and weld holes?...do i need to re-route coolant or just u-turn it....if i can get a kit that just bolts to my stuff and works fine for removing the cooler without paying the same as the whole intake kit or tad less than i'd buy today...

i guess my welded egr could be leaking boost into the cooler and causing puking?..

EOT and ECT are in spec....no psi test yet...

i like all the fancy welding and stuff....but is there a kit i can just flip my mani over and bolt to it and be back in biz that night?...

for just the u-turn parts and cooler block plate should not the cost be pretty minimal?...both bolt on parts right?

do the daily drivers really need all this welding and perm. modification?..i'm probably wrong but the bolt kits i see cost almost as much as the intake swap....wheres the guys selling a affordable bolt on kit?...with the option to not have to re-buy a up-pipe.

I just installed my gogo manifold and it's def worth the money it gave my truck a very noticeable gain in power especially on the top end. And the new coolant line goes from the oil cooler fitting to degas bottle.

i am sure the main's are worth the money....no doubt..

but...i have no other mods than a tuner....with a MILD MILD tune....and that is how it will stay......

i live in Chicago where diesel emissions are right around the corner for us so i may have to "un do" all this in 1-2 years time.....to pass smog. mabey..

I am not questioning the validity of the manis in the correct truck, what i am questioning is the fact that a mani swap is for every truck....i believe there are some guys out there (fleets, low mod guys, ect) that a bolt on solution that anyone can install is better suited for...permanant mods are not for everyone...

we all know that the bolt on's are crazy overpriced for what they are just to re-route the coolant. Why don't one of the few mani guys make a kit thats just a bolt on for the little guys who don't have 500+ to spend on a permanent modification that may or may not be easily reversed. It's easy to say just send it back and swap back but what happens in 2 years time can change a lot.

Look at this kit on e-bay i am considering....225 for the ability to bolt on a u-turn for the pipe....without destroying the manifolds ability to return to stock.

Item number: 190380079811

i just wish one of our trusted mani guys would make us something like this..for the guys who may not even be running a tuner....but still want to delete the cooler easily in their own shop without welding and swapping. And without paying stupid amounts of money for it.

we all saw the acura hose mod....or any other home made 180...it would be nice if there was a middle ground between the overpriced junk and the home made kits...

Looks like you have an '03 or maybe an early '04 truck. If stock tuned they will not throw a code when installed cause i have an early '04 and when i turn my truck back to stock it doesn't throw a egr code. My buddy has an '05 and his truck will throw a egr code when turned back to stock. So on the '04.5-'07 trucks they will throw a code when stock tuned. I believe the code is for insufficient egr flow. But if you have an SCT with custom tunes...it will automatically keep the CEL from coming on as it disables the egr. I like the looks and cost of RCD's egr delete kit. I however blocked mine off myself.

Do any of the kits not throw a code on the later trucks without a tuner? Liberator is in the same state and the product looks nice but if the CS isn't there maybe I shoud keep looking...

Do any of the kits not throw a code on the later trucks without a tuner? Liberator is in the same state and the product looks nice but if the CS isn't there maybe I shoud keep looking...

I'm pretty sure they will all throw CELs if you don't have a tune for them. But its a soft code that just lights up the dash and doesn't affect anything else.

I'm only about 45min from Liberator and I would buy Doug's kit.

I'm pretty sure they will all throw CELs if you don't have a tune for them. But its a soft code that just lights up the dash and doesn't affect anything else.

I'm only about 45min from Liberator and I would buy Doug's kit.

Which kit is Doug's? Can you post a link?

Thanks,

John

Thanks for the link...It looks like it cannot be changed back if the emissions police start cracking down. Any other recommendations?

Thanks for the link...It looks like it cannot be changed back if the emissions police start cracking down. Any other recommendations?

If you get inspected for the emissions stuff it will more than likely be a visual check. Doug can leave that valve in place if you need it.

"The valve can still be installed in the manifold if it is needed to pass a visual inspection. "

Back