Emergency Shut down for CRs

Im pretty sure if you kill the air, you can keep feeding it all the different kinds of fuel you want.....gonna die

Air is combustible, oxygen is a accelerant by itself, either way you have to stop two of the three items that cause
A diesel to run-away

Sent from my smartass phone

Air is combustible, oxygen is a accelerant by itself, either way you have to stop two of the three items that cause
A diesel to run-away

:doh:

Enlighten us as to how a diesel will run away without air.

AIR is the only thing you need to kill. Thats why the oilfield uses air shutoffs if there is a run away. they dont have to hit the key and then shut of the air. Just AIR.

A diesel to run-away

Air is NOT combustible. Otherwise, it would be combusting right now. But my air isn't on fire, is yours? Combustion is oxidization of fuel. Nitrogen (~78% of air) is inert. The remainging ~21% is oxygen, which is the oxidizer. Just because its needed for combustion doesn't mean its a fuel.

Is this the Zues truck cause that Zues can be programmed to shut off at what you want.

i think im just gonna go with a guilotine that seems to be the best plan and the most simple... for my 2 cents though i agree that if you kill the air its gonna quit its been a tried and trued method for quite awhile in all the diesel motorsports thanks guys

A diesel to run-away

They must have different air up there in Canada.

Tobin