Extending the Power again...

Here are a couple of pictures that show the difference between the two rocker boxes, the new location of the water temp sender, Bob Riley's Adrenaline HPOP installed, new EGR delete, and EGR valve delete

Last edited:
The EGR cooler delete kit is from Passenger Diesel, which I bought from Chad (Trusted Performance), and the EGR valve, I bought from Tyler: (CanadianRedneck)

Last edited:
spent the weekend with Dave, (passanger diesel) very nice guy, anything he makes is beyond perfect.

....trying to scrape up some coin for Doug's Stage 1 intake manifold...

....(goes to lift and shake the cushions on the couch, and chairs....)

Picked up some more shiney ch!t today.
-New front engine cover
-New heater pipe, and low oil pressure pump relief.
-New glow plug harnesses
-Just a picture showing the new harnesses on the rocker box.

Last edited:
So here is where I'm at today....

Deck is nice and flat once again...

Check out the HUGE amount of chamfer on the cylinder bores...NOT.

Last edited:
Dannnngggg, that's one flat head! You're using H11 head studs and Victor Reinz gaskets I assume? I doubt you'll ever have a problem with that thing ever again! I wish had the cash you're dropping into that thing!

What are you doing for an up pipe?

I had mine modified a while back. (EGR port taken out)
I had them ceramic coated this time, along with the manifolds. Wished I would of had more time to have had the bellows removed on the "Y" pipe, but I didn't have any backpressure issues with the turbo anyways.

Last edited:
Just ordered Doug's Stage One intake manifold.

Can't wait to see what he sends me...:hehe:

Should work well with the rest of the build...Hope it shows up soon.:rockwoot:

So, now the EGR delete, and EGR valve plug in the above pictures are for sale. They are brand new, never installed, never used.:thankyou2:

i believe ivan is keepin the up-pipe since he had just sent them out to be ceramic coated.