extream head

:) Your $$$ - buy anything you want... your response is exhibit "A" of what I explained.

Yay. You have more posts. That makes you know more. In that case please make me a 800 cfm 5.9 head at .250 lift.

Any body that thinks a pro stock gasser head is the ultimate in port flow with its combustion chamber, spark plug, small bore Hasn't been in the real world of 2"raised ports 2.6 valves and large bores 300 psi boost motors or top fuel heads. Other then that Im sure you have a degree from google or diesel power Mag.$.02

Wow, you really need to read slower. This has been discussed somewhere else..... wait, page 2! Also like how you knocked 100 cfm off your 440 heads.

Wow, you really need to read slower. This has been discussed somewhere else..... wait, page 2! Also like how you knocked 100 cfm off your 440 heads.

why you bringin' up old ****? :confused:

he sees it every day, so he forgets what the actual numbers are... no need to get hung up on specifics... when I say my truck makes 1000hp, if it actually makes 500hp, that's what I meant

Any body that thinks a pro stock gasser head is the ultimate in port flow with its combustion chamber, spark plug, small bore Hasn't been in the real world of 2"raised ports 2.6 valves and large bores 300 psi boost motors or top fuel heads. Other then that Im sure you have a degree from google or diesel power Mag.$.02

Yeah... you really need to read back through...

I'm sure IHRA Mountain Motor 830ish inch motors making 1900 hp n/a turning 9g or so are blowing up your spot asking how to make 800 cfm right now lmao.

Accurate forced induction flowbench numbers require an air supply capable of delivering, say, 1Kcfm @ 100psi; some of the OEMs w/generous R&D budgets have invested in such pressurized test equipment, along with a few well-funded racing programs - but for most others there's little resort to anything outside of educated guesses, empirical results & outright conjecture (gotta love flowbench racing!bif).

think 1000 hp diesel driven air compressor and a large storage tank, capable of simulating up to 200 psi conditions on some high flowing heads... :rockwoot:

Exactly... not something likely to be found even in a facility like Reher-Morrison's. :Cheer: