extream head

think 1000 hp diesel driven air compressor and a large storage tank, capable of simulating up to 200 psi conditions on some high flowing heads... :rockwoot:

True thats why as a benchmark we have to use the flow bench.And most cant flow the big numbers.

I think the fail started at the title...."extream head"... just sayin'.. LOL

All the talk and remarks does not change the fact that the head is a done deal not a pipe dream and not some big idea.

Congrats then...I don't know why most of us are *****ing about the claims...we don't have nor will never have an application for these. LOL

oh yeah? my unicorn ranch has 2 horned unicorns and squirrels that crap golden nuggets! facts before posting are key

well I've got a unicorn ranch and a flock of geese that lay golden eggs, so neener

The "unicorn ranch" completely cracked me up. LOL

LOL, if they have 2 horns are they still unicorns? LOL

Theoretically, they wold be "bicorns" and be twice as corny...but I'm sure at Comp D we can argue this for at least two pages....where is Ponder..he'll know. LOL

well actually....

I thnink they are actually called twonicorns (pronounced 2-knee-corns)

Any body that thinks a pro stock gasser head is the ultimate in port flow with its combustion chamber, spark plug, small bore Hasn't been in the real world of 2"raised ports 2.6 valves and large bores 300 psi boost motors or top fuel heads. Other then that Im sure you have a degree from google or diesel power Mag.$.02

Uh, pro stock heads are pretty mean. So you are saying you think more technology goes into the head of a AA fueler than a pro-stock? Most of that technology has passed into the 5.300 bs current technology offerings that often sprt 5" bore in boosted (Alan Johnson has recently released his 5" Chrysler based hemi to Janis racing to test- soon to be available to the public) and nitrous applications and 5.090" in naturally asp applications.

What is the bore space/ bore of this application?

I actually took the time to make a long post about why this couldn't happen- deleted it. Screw it.

I don't think you mean any harm or anything bad. I think you are just a little misguided on what badazz is. Probably been told something by someone and got a little excited. The beauty of these boards is that you get the opportunity to present your experiences and passions to a wide spectrum of people. Some will know what they are talking about and some will not. You have to be able to sift through the comments and pick out what is what. In my experience, however, when someone makes a comment and everyone has the same response- seldom is it everyone that is incorrect. Just something to think about.

And by the way- a fuel motor is typically 4.440" bore or smaller because their biggest enemy is the cylinder wall getting out of round. They keep the bore small for stability of the engine. They are less worried about cylinder head flow and are willing to shroud the valve by tightening up the bore than they are stability to keep the fire ON TOP of the piston. IHRA prostocks (which we all know are now defunct and they are refered to as ADRL prostocks) are all 4.780 or bigger. You know why- head flow.