FALL BRAWL 2009...."Take Calculated Risks!"

Andy
I didnt even think about taking any I was to busy watching Lloyd like a mad scientist. I have a run from his shop 2 nights prior I will load on here now

You know another thing that came up since Fall Brawl is that if most people even realized that those numbers on my truck are from a daily driven SINGLE turbo truck that Lloyd setup. I'll tell you what after watching Jim,Mullisha and Dave fight that band clamp on the top turbo you will never see twins on my truck while I own it anyway. But Twins are twins and have their pro's But I think Jim would even tell you that a single hits the spot in my setup and simplicity.

She had a few questions last night, but overall she's been swell.
I don't think I'm out of the woods yet.:doh:

When discussing this with the wife, just remember:

Timmy and Lloyd = BAD :chug: :badidea:

Ted = Good,:D ride home, place to stay. (smart enough to NOT to not particpate in $140+ of Jaeger shots).

Glad you are feeling better buddy. :Cheer:

Ted = Good,:D ride home, place to stay. (smart enough to NOT to not particpate in $140+ of Jaeger shots).

Glad you are feeling better buddy. :Cheer:

Ted was too busy at the S'mookie's to worry about the Jaeger !

Im going to try to make the tomorrow for Saturday . . .

Ted was too busy at the S'mookie's to worry about the Jaeger !

Im going to try to make the tomorrow for Saturday . . .

There were no S'mookies at the bar. Only yummy labatt's blue and horrible, evil disgusting Jaeger.

There were no S'mookies at the bar. Only yummy labatt's blue and horrible, evil disgusting Jaeger.

I'm glad you said Jaeger, and not Yuengling.:D

Yes, Mike, I'll admit your truck runs good with that single. Twins are still better.:D

Twins are still better

And WHAT could a old man like you possibly do with TWINS???....

Oh Crap.....

I just realized your talking about turbos and that I am older than you too.....LOL