FarmFab Traction bars....Production Suspended

Signature600 said:
Does that mean you were shooting for a double/ladder bar setup for the Dodge's?? That's the style I'm looking for!

Chris

Yes. Im aiming for a single triangulated bar (shackled), right beside the diff., that may also add some driveline protection.

are they ready yet, im adding a titan fuel tank to my truck, and i think it would be easier to put the mounts on so i wont have to drop the tank in the future.

The normal bars (with gyro joint) will be ready to go again in March. I had designed a floating setup for certain trucks about a month or so ago, but got so busy with the holidays and shop hunting, that i just scrapped the idea for waiting a couple months on something that I know I dont have to work out any kinks on.

In the meantime, I am offering anyone for me to custom make a set using heims, johnnie joints, bushings, etc.; with my old frame brackets. These bars arent as well suited for towing, and articulation...but could handle hard launches, racing, and some street driving just fine. They would still be a step up from your Caltracs, ProComps, Superlifts, etc.

These bars would most likely be slightly cheaper than my current design also.

Jesse. I beg to differ on the old bars and towing. Hell you have seen the video of my truck with a sled behind it. First time pulling went 265'. I say they work for towing/pulling!