Fass 150/180 failures

myn runs like a rapped ape. Everyone said it would be loud as hell but I can't even hear it running and it makes 17-19psi.

I have a couple of friends running Carter high volume aux. pumps on their Dodges... Does anybody have any experience with them on a LLY? Will it help? Waste of time? They are extremely reliable and make the same #'s as a FASS system that costs twice as much.

they make the same numbers ? but the reason the fass costs so much is because it has 2 outputs, and the one going to the motor is PURE DIESEL, it separates all of the air vapor out of the fuel and sends it back to the tank, not the motor..

it's more than a simple hi pressure fuel pump.

they make the same numbers ? but the reason the fass costs so much is because it has 2 outputs, and the one going to the motor is PURE DIESEL, it separates all of the air vapor out of the fuel and sends it back to the tank, not the motor..

it's more than a simple hi pressure fuel pump.

Thank you, this is why I asked!:rockwoot:

Our supplier stopped carrying Fass products and picked up the Airdog. They told me in the last shipment that they recieved of 200 over 50 came back that failed. I know we have had some problems with them but I did not think it was that prevalent. Anyone else experience this?

UM....i keep track of EVERY failure.....would you mind telling me who this was.....i think someone was exaggerating just a tad bit.......(I might have an idea of who it is)

UM....i keep track of EVERY failure.....would you mind telling me who this was.....i think someone was exaggerating just a tad bit.......(I might have an idea of who it is)

and by the way dan, i spoke w/matt's mom their tax guy has their receipts right now, but she is looking for the copy of my receipt so that i can get it back to you asap w/my warranty paperwork like we discussed a few weeks ago..

i also changed out regulators, and it's the same, the fass is maxxed out at 62psi cold, and about 52-55 when it warms up...

but for the record here guys, Dan has been extremely helpful every step of this way on this project and if customer service means anything to anyone, i would definitely continue to do business w/ them for everything.. :)