FICM Programming Verdict

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
So its been a while since some of you got your FICM's programmed. No one has posted back if its all that and a bag of chips. Honestly, is it worth it to get it programmed or not? What gains have been noticed?:what:

I have not gotten mine back from Innovative yet, as I am waiting for more testing on the race version of the FICM tuning. Eric emailed me Friday and told me they are testing it as we speak.

I almost have the money for the tune but I'm not sure if I want to spend $400 for 30hp on xtreme race only...still kicking it around.

I have not gotten mine back from Innovative yet, as I am waiting for more testing on the race version of the FICM tuning. Eric emailed me Friday and told me they are testing it as we speak.

Tim

Do you still use the same tunes on your xcal with the custom Ficm or are they replaced?

So what's the good word? I also caught a wiff of a rumor that there is a programmer in the works that will do all three, FICM PCM and ECM?

So what's the good word? I also caught a wiff of a rumor that there is a programmer in the works that will do all three, FICM PCM and ECM?

spartan is making one but waiting on a few things still...something that has to do with software/firmware I believe. Innovative told me they were planning on having one like that also however I think Eric is more concerned with getting that race ficm tune ready before putting together an actual tuner...that's what it seems like to me at least. Either way all good news.

spartan is making one but waiting on a few things still...something that has to do with software/firmware I believe. Innovative told me they were planning on having one like that also however I think Eric is more concerned with getting that race ficm tune ready before putting together an actual tuner...that's what it seems like to me at least. Either way all good news.

If Eric is doing it....that's where I'm going:rockwoot:

i'll have test results for you guys sat morning, we're going to the track friday night to test the race ficm for eric, we'll do a couple runs with the stock one, and a couple with the race to show you guys the difference.

sweet. hope it is something noticeable so it's worth the $400 dollars I'm saving up.

Hurry up and test that so I can get my two FICM's back from Eric. LOL

I've got the money side aside, just waiting for Eric to say everything is a go.

I'm wondering if I'm gonna have an SCT up for sale soon...

Yeah... seems to be taking much more time than initially expected. But that's okay, rather see it right than see it grenade...

Back