FICM Programming Verdict

Not knocking it, but some updates as to still working, or good but hit a snag with bla bla bla... maybe it's just the engineer in me coming out looking for progress reports...

look elsewhere. I read of new info every week. Innovative's race program is currently on a truck in canada and I believe it is Tim's FICM. If you want it done just ship your ficm to eric.

Well, its been a while again. What's the verdict now. Is it worth it or not?

I talked to a gentleman the other day who had Power Hungry's FICM tune done. He said he wished he had done it a long time ago. The truck is a completely different animal. Fun to drive and better mpg. He had a mpg tune I guess. No numbers but he strongly recomended it to me.

Does power hungry have a website, and how is it from them to send your FICM out and have it programmed?

I've e-mailed eric a couple times yesterday about sending him an FICM for my truck and he said that an FICM with mild tuning will work best with my truck, but i wouldn't a notice a big difference. He said only thing i will notice is a little better throttle response and slightly better fuel milage. I thought these recalibrated FICM's were suppose to be getting about 30hp more out of a truck and the hp difference is really noticable?

Eric is waiting for his "Test" FICM to come back from the Great White North. (Right around the Fort McMurray area...):hehe:

I want the Aggressive flash, not just the "Mild...or Mid" flash.:rockwoot:

Back