Final rule class and rule changes from DHRA

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
make them set and idle for 10 or 15 minutes......that will do it, or make them do a random "road trip" like the NMCA does with their street cars.....that will quickly seperate the street trucks from the trailer queens.....

I have seen filled blocks on daily driven trucks

Travis

Bobcat698 said:
Hey buddy this is copied & pasted from the first post:
Pro Mod Rules:
Turbocharger- Vehicles are limited to a single turbocharger only; the inducer bore on the compressor housing may be no larger than 3.0 inches measured at the smallest diameter area of the compressor wheel. No bushings allowed.
You mean it was coverd where they say single chargers only,and shortly there after say twins can pull at the nats?Im with him,is it single or twin?If it is a single charger class why can the twins run at the nats.If they are pulling they shouldnt run for the money,and if they are not running for the money they can just run in there own exhabition class.

It was already a pain in the rear getting tech'd at Indy last year I imagine this year wont be any better.

undercover said:
You mean it was coverd where they say single chargers only,and shortly there after say twins can pull at the nats?Im with him,is it single or twin?If it is a single charger class why can the twins run at the nats.If they are pulling they shouldnt run for the money,and if they are not running for the money they can just run in there own exhabition class.

More info on this would be great!!! I have decieded to run twins again up here in Canada this season(I would run into gearing problems by going to a single) and figured I would run what I did last year and save up for next year. Anyway, we come down every year for Indy and really wanted to bring the truck down this comming year but I didn't want to have to pull against the big boys in Modified...Exabition would be great for any twin trucks especially if they are running elswhere with smilar rules to SuperStreet/Pro-Mod only with twins...I just want to bring the truck down so all you guys on the Forums I am on can see it run in person.

RyanB

Back