Finally got the drag truck to the track Friday

nice runs. what does it weigh?

When Ryan was runnin it it was around 4000. I might be a little heavier but it should still be close to 4k. Ryan was running 6.18 with no lockup and 1.32 60's. I now have a trans that has lockup and od and will be soon putting down more power then he did so its gonna get faster real quick. With the light wieght of the truck and simplicity of the build it should be able to go rounds with very little problems, thats the plan anyway.

Yes, not too long ago, but i have infact backed up my bold statements...LOL

All i'll add to your goals bean, 5's may come, but is it will come harder than you think. Doing it once or twice is OK but being consistant is very hard.

Put a truck in the 5's that isn't made out of Tupperware and then you can tell us all about how hard it is...... Wait nevermind... Continue on LOL

i'm workin on gettin the videos loaded but they may need to be edited due to drunk people in the background yellin yeeeeeeeeeehawwwww when he launched

nevermind, these video's suck. i'll be sure to be a better camera man this friday when beaner skips 6's and bust's 5's right in the kisser :st:

Easy guys easy . Lets see what things look like with another 25mph added to the mix.:poke:

Easy guys easy . Lets see what things look like with another 25mph added to the mix.:poke:

Stop tryin to hold me back old guy. Keep it up and you will be drivin it.

Put a truck in the 5's that isn't made out of Tupperware and then you can tell us all about how hard it is...... Wait nevermind... Continue on LOL

Tupperware...LOL
I'll dumb it down for you,

Bean = respect

Wade = ...??????

i figured thats what you meant....please dont dumb down any more.... coming from a guy who cant make it down the strip, you make me laugh taylor.

You will have to drive it if its going to get any faster times. I have seen beans driving it needs some schooling. Bean if you want me to show you how its done again let me know.*bdh*

Sure make fun of my drivin, I'm a sled puller not a drag racer. Gonna have to get used to the blacktop deal.

i figured thats what you meant....please dont dumb down any more.... coming from a guy who cant make it down the strip, you make me laugh taylor.

That's not very Christian of you, you hypocrite!

BTW, you can't argue with facts, no one likes you, that's a fact.

Tupperware...LOL

My point exactly, finest example of a christian out there.

Your retarded and Bean is Not. He will hit the 5's. I got a $1000.00 that says he hits them by the end of the year.......Would like to add your little X2 to this????????????
Bean will do it.

Is your lil buddy still banned from all TS Outlaw events? LOL

Holy crap my thread just got blessed by the great DP LOL.

When I get it running right I want to come play with you guys at Beach Bend sometime. If Phil would get off his ass and get his truck done we could all go play.