Fing California rules

Yes, it did have a DPF.....and a muffler.....and a resonator....took all that off and it passed with an open exhaust....but then again, my tech didn't look under the truck. : LOL

Joe

Once again... no it didn't have a dpf.. only 6.7s/2007.5s+ did... This is comp d?

Just seeing if I can get some feedback on the smog sh** rules. If I take everything off for the visual under the hood but do not have a cat or exhaust could I use vegitable oil to pass the test ?

No it came just with a muffler but i threw that thing away years ago not expecting we'ed ever have to smog them. I have an aftermarket turbo with a polished housing now are they going to say something about that , and my OBDII doesnt work either have a faulty wire

Here's a link to products in the process of getting E.O. Numbers. Your Juice w/Att is smog legal for now.

What turbo do you have? If it's a BD Super B, or an Industrial Phat Shaft, it is also smog legal for now.

I'd fix the OBD II problem(it could be something as simple is a bad fuse in the cab, IOD fuse in the black plastic holder) and try another smog shop.

There is a lose wire in the plug itself so I fixed that and yes Its the super b which I should have gone larger in the beginning now regretting it but the guy called me and said he passed it this afternoon. Now time to try and trade both my turbos for a bigger one or just buy 1 but I dont drive the truck enough to wanna buy one now.

Yes, it did have a DPF.....and a muffler.....and a resonator....took all that off and it passed with an open exhaust....but then again, my tech didn't look under the truck. : LOL

Joe

07.5 and up had a DPF. 5.9's never did