Fire suits and helmets

If I had highspeed we could debate this all day. Something about running an 10000# tractor 40mph draging a 50K sled just dont seem like the best idea.

Anyway, back on subject.

Chix in fire suits........

What about being strapped into a 3200 pound missile on 295/65/15 drag radials running 7.43 at 200+ mph in a 1/4 mile. I would rather be on the tractor for saftey but just wouldn't be as much a rush. We could go back and forth all day like you said but your right I would rather see hot chicks in fire suits.:Cheer::Cheer:

Dude, they both have their safety issues. I think that might be the idea behind rules. I can see things getting uglier in a tractor/truck doing a sled pull a lot faster than a drag race. Just my opinion.

Dude, they both have their safety issues. I think that might be the idea behind rules. I can see things getting uglier in a tractor/truck doing a sled pull a lot faster than a drag race. Just my opinion.
Are you serious? have you ever drag raced with anything with power before?

Yes I have. I've drag raced my truck and I would drag my dirtbike when I had it with friends. If you're drag racing and you're in the 11s without even a bar then you're an idiot in my opinion. But the loads that the tractor/truck is under is extreme. Granted it is for drag racing too but moving X amount of weight at 25-40mph is nuts.

The crashes in a pulling arent as spectaular as racing. The issue is what happens when you increase the power to something by 800%. And are still using stock components.

Back to the girls in suits............Helmet on or off?

Helmet on and off...with the hair flowing out as they take it off and no top with the suit barely covering her would be a pretty alright picture.

Excellent idea, I think I may be pushing the bounds of what they will allow on here.

That's what the PM process is all about man. Better add me to that list of the guys that get em.

Note made, I may just post the one allowed and distribute the rest via PM. Not sure on how much she is gonna allow. It will be worth it.

danica-patrick-milka-duno.jpg

Jegs and Summit have the best selection Ive found. I like the ones in Jegs better.

Drag racer at work said Simpson and RCI's stuff is identical with different labels.

danica is why hotter and i like my rci fire suit fits great and for a fire suit it dont look to bad lol

Back