fixed KDP

Intstalled everything but the injector's, put it on the Dyno yesterday and squeezed 344hp 875ftp/tq out of her. Pretty happy with that for now! I am going to continue to research Chargers and get a clutch ordered. Thanks for all the feedback...

Did it clear the smoke up? I'm guessing you haven't racked the barrels on the pump or worked the afc over for full travel. I'm not sure what you're after but take it from someone who has wasted a lot of money, try to do it right the first time. For turbos, I lean towards a small set of twins. They are high to buy a kit but shopping for used turbos and watching where you buy the parts they can be built as cheap as a big single.

Twins as cheap as a single?? You must teach me oh wise one!

It is smokey, not terrible but smokey. Needs more air in a bad way. I had not even began to entertain the thought of twins, I just didn't think I was even close to a level of needing that much air: not to mention the cost. I may have to look into that further...

The problem is those 370s you have. They are spraying outside of the bowl. Thats why it's smokey. If you had the correct spray pattern it would not be so bad. I told you this would happen. Listen to the people who have been there and done it. We speak from experience.

The problem is those 370s you have. They are spraying outside of the bowl. Thats why it's smokey. If you had the correct spray pattern it would not be so bad. I told you this would happen. Listen to the people who have been there and done it. We speak from experience.

His injectors are still spraying in the bowl at 17*. Mine are 158* spray pattern and are still in the bowl at ~18*

Look a couple of posts back where I said I installed everything BUT the injsectors, lol. I can't imagine how smokey it would be with the injectors in, I have enough fuel as it is now! I am a lot of things but not stupid, I have learned from past mistakes that I need to listen to those that know more then I. Injectors are sitting in a box waiting for a new turbo and DD clutch.

hello, i just remove the clutch from my 97 it's a south bend 3250 twin disk for 1.25" input shaft, its rated for 550-650hp/1200ft/lbs with maybe 1200 miles on it due to trans needing rebuilt and I will be installing the larger input shaft now and triple clutch, I will be selling the complete kit in box if interested I pd 1260 for it and would like 900 for it shipped or best offer

Last edited:
hello, i just remove the clutch from my 97 it's a south bend 3250 twin disk for 1.25" input shaft, its rated for 550-650hp/1200ft/lbs with maybe 1200 miles on it due to trans needing rebuilt and I will be installing the larger input shaft now and triple clutch, I will be selling the complete kit in box if interested I pd 1260 for it and would like 900 for it shipped or best offer

You're an idiot. GTFOML

is this a for sale ad? no.

pull a dumb a$$ move like that again, and you can have a vacation from here

think before you post.

nope but seen wagoner2 is needing a twin clutch and i have one sitting on the garage floor as of 2 days ago,

my bad still trying to figure out how/where to put in my truck details, let alone a private message, didnt grow up around computers just grease and tools, but thought i would try and help someone out by my mistake,

hahahah.. if it were me in your spot OP... i would roll with a charger from E.D. like a 62/71/14 with a ported race cover. it will have the mechanical wastgate that is tits as well. id also sell your sticks and get a set of 5x14s. as for clutch i would through a SB 3250 dd but deffinatley get the big input with it. I had that setup i just posted above with 191 DVs no plate 215 pump tuned with the afc and it would flat spool under 1800 rpm and run about 50 psi at full tilt. egts would climb to 1700 if you matted it down on a long pass but just normal driving even towing it cooled well. also i had it tuned so it wouldnt smoke at all unless you would push it beond 20 psi...