Orlando, Florida 32820

Track Phone : (407) 568-5522
Answered in person during events /
Recorded schedule information all other times

Office Phone : (407) 568-2717
Answered during normal business hours

E-mail : oswd1320@aol.com

wrongway said:
Your ALWAYS thinking of excuses:kick: . Load your sorry ass up and get over here!:eek:wned: A little smoke always helps whats ailing you. I'm sure your wife will understand. :hehe: Gary

listen here geezer...you must be off your rocker. my turbo wont be back from htt until wednesday and i have to fab a down pipe up, unless you have a spare hx-40 3rd gen downpipe laying around. fuel system and the rest of the parts are supposed to be here by friday so it will be close. i may end up just throwing in the gauges and the tst and running over. just depends on how lazy i feel that morning.

Funny guy that Chris. LOL
For my fat, food loving self...Thanksgiving is from the 22nd-25th this year....starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday. I was talking about the weekend after THAT. LOL

U guys always gotta throw something like this when my truck is broke down. Please promise me after the truck is running again yall will contiune doing this. if it wasnt for my truck limping into forth i would be there. Can we cacth up one night in brandton on a club 1320 night where there are nothing but rice burners there. if so we gotta do it before january first after that ever diesel that comes to the track HAS TO HAVE A STACK. i will get the next date to club 1320 if yall will come!!

w00t w00t w00t found out that I will now have friday off ...... I will have NO reason not to be ready LOL

I don't have the diesel anymore, but I might try to make it down for the races. Need to show my support. After a ride I took today, the fever is still there.

Thanks Matt!

Thats ok ....... I think we will be ok ........ Was forced into a a trans flush last night ..... but all is better now .....

Looks like i will be able to make this one. i just finshed up the tranny. Although i do not think i will be racing the truck i will be there to show it off and spectate

I would like to have as many trucks as we can in the pits. Its only $5.00 more to "race", so if your only going to spectate and you can swing it pay to race and join us in the pits.

I'll come over and try and bring some of my D-max buds to race..Glad i stumbled across this.. Be nice to meet with some of ya'll..

Joey

LB7Diesel said:
I'll come over and try and bring some of my D-max buds to race..Glad i stumbled across this.. Be nice to meet with some of ya'll..

Joey

I have it over on the "Chevy" site ........ Spread the word !!!!! The more the better!